pvp Accidental Gaming - RP | Rag, Island, Cent, Val +1 | x5XP, x3H, x5T, x6B │ Mods

Nnebulosa

Accidental Gaming - RP | Ragnarok, Island, Center, Valguero, +1 | x5XP, x3H, x5T, x6B │ Mods

Our Story
The year is 2120. The Earth and humanity as we know it are dying. Mankind has depleted many natural resources, almost all wildlife are extinct, and the air is nearly unbreathable. What little time we have left is being devoted to Project JURAS:SIC. Scientists at the project have discovered a way to slingshot the human race across the universe, but this can only be done once, as such a large jump requires most of the remaining energy left on Earth. In order to guarantee the survival of the travelers, a sampling of mankind is sent on this mission. One group, The Volunteers, are all members of Project JURAS:SIC. Their group is made up of individuals with specific skill sets ranging from marine biologists and botanists to civil engineers and artists. Their role is to establish a home while monitoring and sending back data to Earth. The second group of residents, referred to as The Chosen, were randomly plucked from their homes across the globe. They are an added variable. The new planet is also their home, but they do not receive specific instructions from the project leaders. Will you be a volunteer with a specific purpose and role to play or will you be someone who was randomly chosen to help keep humanity going?

Welcome to Accidental Gaming
Welcome to Accidental Gaming! We are a community run cluster. All major changes are made by community vote. Our story is intentionally flexible and broad. We want a diverse array of players and characters! We have a currency system on our cluster, but the economy is purely player run (no buy or sell tables). Our gamemode is PvP but we have strict rules in place about PvP and it MUST be done within the bounds of your character and the story to be acceptable.

No one is allowed to run around attacking all they choose, but it is a possibility that you will be attacked. Make alliances, broker treaties, make friends!! You’ve landed on an unknown world and must survive!

Details
Server Name: Accidental Gaming RP

Maps: Ragnarok, The Island, Center and Valguero and 1 map that rotates every month (Voted on by cluster. It is not wiped, but taken offline as the planet comes in and out of orbit). 

Discord: https://discord.gg/QdjTYu7

Website: https://parameciumbrain.wixsite.com/accidentalgaming

Server Connections: Please join our discord for information on how to join the cluster. You will need to submit a backstory before you can be added to the exclusive join list. 

Slots: 70 players per server

Mods: Join discord for steam mod collection! Some servers have different mods than others.

• Structures +, Platforms +
  • CT Reusable Item
  • Super Spyglass
  • Advanced Rafts
  • Castles, Keeps, and Forts
  • Rare Sightings
  • Death Helper
  • Eco's RP Decor
  • Eco's Stable Structures
  • Peachy Viking Decor
  • Peachy Decor
  • Gryphons
  • Speed Saddles
  • HG Stacking Mod 5000
  • Vanilla Armor Skins
  • Auction House
  • Dino Storage V2 (Heavily configured)
  • Join Control

Plugins

• Make Ark Great Again - Dynamic Offline Raid Protection
  • Discord Integrator - Global and Tribe chats are connected across ALL clustered servers
  • Ark Shop - You can sell coins and buy certain things like map-specific engrams, Super Test Meat, hair styles and more!

RatesXp - 5x, Harvesting - 3x, Taming - 5x, Breeding - 6x

Wild Dinos: Max wild level - 150

Max Tribe Members: 7 per map

Max Tame Limit Per Tribe: 500 per map (does not include soultraps)

More Info:

• All servers are clustered so you can freely travel and enjoy all maps.
  • Almost all major decisions are completely community based. All changes are put to a vote and recorded in discord.
  • Weekend events which increase harvesting, breeding, taming, rare sightings, extremely high level alphas to kill for loot, etc.
  • Random in game events! Some community run, some admin run. All are encouraged to make events!
  • Custom beacon drops for themed loot.
  • Active discord server - serves as an extension of the game.
  • Patreon donation packages are available. See Discord for details.
  • Custom questing system created and maintained by server admin.
  • Coin rewards are available including: Certain dinos, dino color changes, dino imprints, and beacons. All are priced carefully with server economy in mind. Dino purchases are quite expensive.
  • Certain game breaking S+ structures have been disabled (mutator, cloning chamber, many of the turrets). This is to make sure there is a balanced game play.
  • S+ Item Collector, Hatchery, Gardener and Farmer engrams have been reworked to require ingame currency to craft. These things are game changing and should be difficult to acquire.
  • Last wipe was on 01/11/2019. We do not wipe unless the community as a whole decides to wipe.

Come and join our Discord community! https://discord.gg/2cqtnQD

I stumbled across this server when looking for a new place to call home. I had never played on an RP server before and was a bit hesitant to check it out. But between the welcoming admins, and great people on the server I am so glad I stopped by. The admin team is incredibly active in the community, and are all incredibly fair and transparent in their decisions. Any and all changes to the community are voted on by the members. PvP is enabled so as to not limit interactions to non-violent ones, but you will never be wiped or griefed by the people on this server. The community is warm, friendly and welcoming to new people, and has been a place I have been happy to be, and hang out in since I joined.

• 2 weeks later...

This server is amazing. Multiple maps with a cycling map for fun. Community based with remarkably responsive admins. The back story is one of the first I've found that allows my character to feel like I'm working with the Ark engine instead of against it. Come for the helpful and very involved admins and stay for the community and happy RP!

I got on this server after a mate suggested i come play there, going from one RP server to another, the change was huge, the improvement was breathtaking, the amount of influence the community had was sky high in comparison. The story is great, the map cycling is great, the mod list makes it all feel natural and the stats are nice, but doesn't make it too easy. in wholesome this server is just great, the admin team is nice and the discord is mostly talking and everyone gets to have a good time.

9/10, needs more dodo warriors.

Started playing on this server about 3 weeks ago. Its been great, the server has an active and welcoming discord. The rates allow a sense of progression but are also fast enough that progress can be made while still having a life. The weekend boosts are a nice touch and are voted on by the community each week. The mod choice are fun but not overwhelming. My personal favorite aspect is the custom loot beacons, which make flying down to get them exciting again. 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived