Taming Dinos

Emmanuel2OO1

Taming Dinos

Lets build a scenario real quick: so me and my friend are not in a tribe, we have two different bases. Is it possible for us to knock out a dino together, then do the starve taming, but just starve it. Then let it wake up, use the snow owl to heal it, then knock it out again. Once its knocked out, who claims the tame, is it the person who puts the food in it to tame, or is it the person who knocked it out, like with the last tranq it took.

On 6/25/2019 at 10:16 AM, Emmanuel2OO1 said:

Taming Dinos

Lets build a scenario real quick: so me and my friend are not in a tribe, we have two different bases. Is it possible for us to knock out a dino together, then do the starve taming, but just starve it. Then let it wake up, use the snow owl to heal it, then knock it out again. Once its knocked out, who claims the tame, is it the person who puts the food in it to tame, or is it the person who knocked it out, like with the last tranq it took.

If you and your friend are not in a tribe and are helping each other tame dinos,you can still tame it then unclaim it for the other to claim.
(claiming might be changed depending on server)

You could also form an alliance that way you could set your dino to aggressive. 

3 hours ago, HonorableFool said:

If you and your friend are not in a tribe and are helping each other tame dinos,you can still tame it then unclaim it for the other to claim.
(claiming might be changed depending on server)

That is a great idea. 

Archived