Breeding tame max stats for pvp easy

Legend0530

Breeding tame max stats for pvp easy

Hi I’m not sure if there is a post about this I search but didn’t see any.

Anyways my concern is I’m breeding tames and I heard that if you go crazy let’s say for instance on HP stat if it goes above a certain amount my tame will get deleted?

I play on pvp easy server so I just want to know what’s the max stat points I can put on a certain stat with out having my tame deleted I find it quite unfair that my tames would get deleted because of stats I spend too much time breeding and trying to get good stats hopefully I’m wrong and they don’t get deleted of anyone has any idea about his please let me know.

Hi

I believe the wiping of dinos are based only on its level, and the game will normally "stop" you from going past the set limit.

Stuff will happen anyways, bugs/killed by somehing spawning in, and if your main thing with the game is breeding, I would advice you to allways keep atleast a few generations allive just as a backup.

What I learned from this game, and learned to appreciate, is that everything is temporary, and should be treated that way.

Have fun, enjoy the game.

5 hours ago, Coman said:

Hi

I believe the wiping of dinos are based only on its level, and the game will normally "stop" you from going past the set limit.

Stuff will happen anyways, bugs/killed by somehing spawning in, and if your main thing with the game is breeding, I would advice you to allways keep atleast a few generations allive just as a backup.

What I learned from this game, and learned to appreciate, is that everything is temporary, and should be treated that way.

Have fun, enjoy the game.

I reply but didn’t quote you lol 

Anyways if I go full HP on my 3k HP argy baby I would still be fine right? As long as it doesn’t go past the lvl limit?

@Legend0530 as was stated above, the only way tames can disappear is if their overall level, not any one individual stat, is higher than the max for that difficulty (450 for Easy,Medium,Hard and 600 for Brutal). Tames cannot exceed these levels by any means other than force leveling a wild creature past these levels while taming them.

You will never be able to hatch or birth a tame higher than these limits. Each stat increase is tied to a certain number of levels. If the total stats of a baby from its parents would put it over the 600 limit on a brutal server, the stats will randomly be reduced to fit within the level 600 limit (it assigns only a portion of the value of the stat for that tame while maintaining original values for breeding purposes). I play on brutal so I use that limit for my examples, any other difficulty just replace 600 with 450. 

However, the stats when passed on through further breeding will not be the reduced versions if the baby’s level is under the max level limit. If it is born at the limit, the assigned portions of the total individual stat will be random once again for that specific individual. Does this make sense?

EDIT: @Coman speed is the only stat with an imposed limit or maximum value due to its game crashing/breaking potential and that limit varies for each individual species of tame. 

5 hours ago, nintendogamer7 said:

@Legend0530 as was stated above, the only way tames can disappear is if their overall level, not any one individual stat, is higher than the max for that difficulty (450 for Easy,Medium,Hard and 600 for Brutal). Tames cannot exceed these levels by any means other than force leveling a wild creature past these levels while taming them.

You will never be able to hatch or birth a tame higher than these limits. Each stat increase is tied to a certain number of levels. If the total stats of a baby from its parents would put it over the 600 limit on a brutal server, the stats will randomly be reduced to fit within the level 600 limit (it assigns only a portion of the value of the stat for that tame while maintaining original values for breeding purposes). I play on brutal so I use that limit for my examples, any other difficulty just replace 600 with 450. 

However, the stats when passed on through further breeding will not be the reduced versions if the baby’s level is under the max level limit. If it is born at the limit, the assigned portions of the total individual stat will be random once again for that specific individual. Does this make sense?

EDIT: @Coman speed is the only stat with an imposed limit or maximum value due to its game crashing/breaking potential and that limit varies for each individual species of tame. 

Hi yes this clarifies a lot thanks so much both of you for replying and getting the worry off of my chest :)

Archived