StudioWildcard

Community Crunch 187: Valguero Spotlight

Ark Dev's I seen a bug or a problem with thew ab area  there are ab aberrant Doedicurus but no aberrant Ankylosaurus and I been looking for them for the past 4 days since and I have seen none spawning or even showing up at all can you fix this problem or bug for us so we can farm metal in the red zone 

2 hours ago, Davaydg said:

All of my friends have seen those dates somewhere too, just none of us can find out where

Because they were pulled from your behinds. No one other than the devs have the inside scoop so until you hear it from Wildcard, do not post fake dates. Simple.

5 hours ago, SaltyMonkey said:

Because they were pulled from your behinds. No one other than the devs have the inside scoop so until you hear it from Wildcard, do not post fake dates. Simple.

None of us have pulled it from anywhere, we just heard it and can't relocate our source, simple

• Facepalm 1

34 minutes ago, Davaydg said:

Are we taunting each other with the word "simple" at this point?

The simplicity of not saying anything unless you can back it up is not only logical but also stops the spread of misinformation. I’m not sure why you can’t simply understand that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SaltyMonkey said:

The simplicity of not saying anything unless you can back it up is not only logical but also stops the spread of misinformation. I’m not sure why you can’t simply understand that.

100% agree. Nobody seems to understand unless it comes directly from WC it's not confirmed information so take it with a pinch of salt.

Posted (edited)
On 7/1/2019 at 4:28 PM, Joebl0w13 said:

People have been asking for a date for weeks now.

They clearly don't have one set yet and/or no intention of making it public.

I'm sure they don't give exact date because of this! By making it public and then getting certification issues causing delays creates another argument. So July is a whole month of 31 days why can't people just be patient. 

Edited by SnowboundGem

Is the abbreviation biom done? cuzz if so Im disappointed there is no blue zone. I was really hoping for a blue zone with all the glowing trees and stuff..  with no evil nameless spawning you to death n like murdering your face..  

Hi wildcard I have bin playing the game since it came out I really do think it's the best game ever this game is my live when I see the game ark or hear about it I think about this beautiful redwoods biome and all the nature in it ark is an amazing game it's that plays off in the time that I wanted to be😆

Hi wildcard I have bin playing the game since it came out I really do think it's the best game ever this game is my live when I see the game ark or hear about it I think about this beautiful redwoods biome and all the nature in it ark is an amazing game it's that plays off in the time that I wanted to be😆I also have a YouTube channel about the game it's called ark intelligence I make Vids about gameplay and community crunches