StudioWildcard

Community Crunch 187: Valguero Spotlight

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Onimusha759 said:

Agreed, fake info is worse then no info.

JPG is the only Ark YouTuber I trust for news so I can see why he came across that way. However I tend not to give out any information unless I can research it too in order to provide links as proof here in the forums, be it a Tweet, Reddit post etc.

Edited by SaltyMonkey

22 hours ago, Davaydg said:

It's funny how rude people can be when other people are just trying to help out

helping out is having relevant info bud, dont get knickers in twist just saying i don't need random non relevant info - you do you! also being rude wasnt intention

so when will valguero recieve 2x, this be the second weekend we are not having it, and when looking above an seeing that all servers are recieving it...but log in an see that 2x is not implemented......kinda hard to keep up with 1x  an everyone has 2x goin on. also will be hard to do taming cetain dino's to do content

So griffin is unique to rag now(?), and phoenix is SE's exclusive.  So the them is 1 unique creature per dlc.  Why then is there 3 unique to aberration?  Whats more theres only 10 creatures that aberration added and 4 of them are basically the same.  So besides thos 4 we get ravagers, karks, and mole rats.  #aberration cave is worthless.  I say this because theres very lil it adds.

Love wildcard, love ark, everyone be happy that these guys grind there behinds of to give us a great game, yes theres a few bugs but with any 24/7 live game i would expect a few problems lol, please please please wildcard give ua a date for console release

4 minutes ago, Joebl0w13 said:

They said it would be released "in" July. Not July 1st.

There is still a lot of "in" July left. 

They only said july. They did the same with scorched and it came out on the first. And when people asked for release dates, they said july. They would atleast put a date if it were releasing middle of the month or something.

1 minute ago, XboxTheGrumpyCow said:

They only said july. They did the same with scorched and it came out on the first. And when people asked for release dates, they said july. They would atleast put a date.

People have been asking for a date for weeks now.

They clearly don't have one set yet and/or no intention of making it public.