Community Crunch 187: Valguero Spotlight

StudioWildcard

Guest No1SuperNoob

Any chance of ever answering my ticket that was submitted 18 days ago? Begging to get the feeling you don’t care about your player base 

18 minutes ago, No1SuperNoob said:

Any chance of ever answering my ticket that was submitted 18 days ago? Begging to get the feeling you don’t care about your player base 

Unfortunately, I have to agree. Although Ark is my favourite game by far, the developers don't care about the player community much and completely ignore people who experience any issues with the game, as they couldn't care less. They haven't made it possible for Mac users like me to play Valguero yet, and so I submitted a ticket sometime ago and yet I still have not received a reply. This is truly frustrating that such a great game has such a bad support team.

Edited by KevinTheArkSurvivor
Clarification

So, once again, are we getting set up for a last-minute tweet about how Valguero is excluded from the 2x event?  It says all servers, just like the last announcement, and official network, just like the last announcement, and 2x tame/harvest/XP, just like the last announcement.  The ARK playerbase is not stupid to assume you guys mean Valguero too, and honestly will have license to be irritated if the Friday morning tweet pops out saying "VALGUERO EXCLUDED, JAYKAY ON 2X PEOPLES".

@Cedric?

• Like 1

17 hours ago, jammyjade said:

damn this crunch be extra dry? ced please  post some confirmed lists of creatures for the map still so many questions being asked, also how or why was it not launched on console at same time why not wait till it passed certification on xbox and ps4? also how is there no release date? sounds like a rush job and i cant see why

Just about all creatures are on the map

21 hours ago, Davaydg said:

1 will valguero be for p+ on release for console

2 are the ice and chalk golems tameable

1:I guess it will support any game mode.

2:Golems tame on PC the old fashion way, rockets in his ass, on Val, just tamed an ice one, but Im on a pvt server though.

3:anybody know a confirmation date for console ? 1st july or so people from my ps4 cluster stopped playing until this is up, its really fun on PC but console deserves the love as well.

On 6/25/2019 at 9:20 AM, RaptorRapture19 said:

Griffin's are the special creature of Ragnarok.

Continues to add Ice Wyvern.

Wyverns are seen on several maps, including the wyverns from scorched earth in locations like ragnarok. ice wyverns are just a new type, and from popularity it just makes sense to see them in this map.

Good Morning/ Afternoon

Questions:

P+ PVE:

1) Will or When will the drops be back on, on P+ PVE?

2)When will the sticky bomb no longer work against player's, structures, and tames?

Comment: If P+ is a issue to maintain; it would seem better to just be rid of it rather than it exist in an unloved state.

SE PVE

Extinction:

1) When will MEK's either get a food bar or no longer starve and without tribe log listing? (found out the hard way)

FYI:  Still experiencing building collisions where there should not be any. (unable to build error)

General:

1) Will there be the standard transfer restriction delay with regards to the new map?

Thank You 

On 6/25/2019 at 4:32 AM, jammyjade said:

ok thanks however the gamepedia wiki was wrong for days it's something i expect from the devs especially with so much confusion from the mod having extinction creatures and griffin, also wiki is run by volunteers not official ark, also plucking random dates out of nowhere is what i try to avoid? have you got a source saying 18th 19th? if not next time dont reply if you don't know again this is something devs should be answering

It's funny how rude people can be when other people are just trying to help out

On 6/25/2019 at 2:09 AM, jammyjade said:

damn this crunch be extra dry? ced please  post some confirmed lists of creatures for the map still so many questions being asked, also how or why was it not launched on console at same time why not wait till it passed certification on xbox and ps4? also how is there no release date? sounds like a rush job and i cant see why

With all of the mesh holes and glitches I've been seeing, I'm actually glad it's not on console yet. Also, I'm hoping they'll add Rock Drakes and Basilisks by the time it comes to console but not holding my breath

• Like 1