PS4 deprecated official servers - how do they work?

Hi!

I've been wantig to add raid servers for my cluster and heard that it was possible to load in old legacy servers to a Nitrado server.

I found the list and have now tried about 20 different saves, but there is nothing to raid but thatch huts and wooden buildings.

All the big ones seem to have dissappeared, cause I can see the outline of where they used to be.

Played on a cluster a while ago that had these raid servers that admins would just hulk up a bit, but not rebuild the whole thing (since it was already there)

Anyone got any experience with this for PS4 and might wanna give me some pointers?

Thanks!

• 6 months later...
On 6/24/2019 at 3:27 PM, SandyMcPandy said:

Hi!

I've been wantig to add raid servers for my cluster and heard that it was possible to load in old legacy servers to a Nitrado server.

I found the list and have now tried about 20 different saves, but there is nothing to raid but thatch huts and wooden buildings.

All the big ones seem to have dissappeared, cause I can see the outline of where they used to be.

Played on a cluster a while ago that had these raid servers that admins would just hulk up a bit, but not rebuild the whole thing (since it was already there)

Anyone got any experience with this for PS4 and might wanna give me some pointers?

Thanks!

where did you find the list of old ps4 legacy save files

Archived