Sign in to follow this  
KevinTheArkSurvivor

Help..! Can't Play Valguero

Hi,

For the last few days I have been trying (in vain) to play Valguero. No matter what I do, whenever I try to load the map it freezes on PrimalGameData_BP and then 10 minutes I am taken back to the the main menu. Yes, I have installed the Valguero map manually, yet it still does not work. Additionally, I have reinstalled both Steam and Valguero, tried playing with and without mods, and restarted my computer many times and I am still unable to join. It is check-marked in my DLC list in my library along with Ragnarok and The Center, and I have "unchecked" it and let it reinstall that way. I have searched online and found many others with a similar issue. Again, I have reinstalled Valguero twice from the Steam store and it still does not work. 
(Note: I am using a Mac).

7 hours ago, KevinTheArkSurvivor said:

Hi,

For the last few days I have been trying (in vain) to play Valguero. No matter what I do, whenever I try to load the map it freezes on PrimalGameData_BP and then 10 minutes I am taken back to the the main menu. Yes, I have installed the Valguero map manually, yet it still does not work. Additionally, I have reinstalled both Steam and Valguero, tried playing with and without mods, and restarted my computer many times and I am still unable to join. It is check-marked in my DLC list in my library along with Ragnarok and The Center, and I have "unchecked" it and let it reinstall that way. I have searched online and found many others with a similar issue. Again, I have reinstalled Valguero twice from the Steam store and it still does not work. 
(Note: I am using a Mac).

This is the PS4 forum. Post in the pc forum ffs.