lost all my stuff

gedazzle69

8 minutes ago, gedazzle69 said:

thats not my issue if you read what i put i died and my item bag did not appear so i could not get my items there for lost my best stuff

I did read it. Yes it sucks you lost the stuff. I'm saying you just gotta move on from the loss and recoup. Find some more MC tools.

Wildcard isn't going to help.

7 hours ago, gedazzle69 said:

lost all my stuff

can someone please help as my game lagged i died and lost all my stuff and my bag did not appear i had gold wepons been grinding the game and would like to know if there is a way to resovle this as it has seriuosly killed my ark experience and now thinking what a waste of money time and effort

Are you on singleplayer? If playing online are you the admin of the server and can use cheat codes? If yes to either of those, just open up the command bar and spawn the stuff back in.

It's definitely a frustrating part of the game experience that's been present since the early access days. Sometimes when you die your body bag falls through the mesh and is inaccessible without mods or an admin's help. The reason you're getting so many flippant answers in this thread is because literally everyone deals with it from time to time. Personally on single player I installed a death recovery mod for this reason. I also still use a logoff box to store all my stuff in because logging in in the sky or under the base used to be a thing, probably still is but used to be too, and it was not fun to experience.

I'm guessing it happens a lot less now because they've patched a lot of holes in the map, but it's still possible to die with such force that you ragdoll right under it. Wild thylas are particularly skilled at this and can even push tames under the map when they pounce. If they weren't such rare spawns and wildly popular tames they would rank right up there with pegos and icthyornis as frustrating wilds to deal with, I'm sure.

Anyway, unfortunately there isn't really anything to be done in this situation except to run drops until you get new weapons. If you're lucky you'll find a blueprint instead so then you can just keep remaking them when you lose your gear. Very few things in this game are any sort of permanent, just the nature of the game. If you're playing on single player or an unofficial with an active admin, you can spawn your gear back in yourself or ask them if they would mind replacing it for you. Sadly in the time it takes the support team to respond to your ticket on an official server, it probably wouldn't be worth waiting for it. But on an official you could also probably buy the same or better weapons/blueprints to replace them with, so there's that. Blueprints are always better, but also more expensive, so it's all about how much you think replacing your gear is worth.

I've played ark since day one we still die on the teleporter blue screen when transferring and I cant even log into 887 rag because of lag in the server after the merger lol again and again.  I've put in tickets enough to know dont bother they dont care.... I have not had any tickets answering since day one ... time to find a new game I guess,  good luck to you all have fun on laggnarock

Archived