Crypods should be a early game item

Teresa

Suggestion

Crypods should be a early game item

@ComplexMinded 

Changes I would like in PvE

1: make cryopods/cryofridge not have to be made in a replicator. They save servers, caps and Ticket problems. = save you money. 

2: Keep servers non transferable for dinos. Amazing to see people excited to see a quetzal again. 

3: Last but not least have a 30 day wipe of pillars and foundations not having x amount of snap points. with the extra of having messages when you log in with the saying from the gms that we are" allowed only a small barrier around our base only". This would clear up any misconceptions that it is a condoned thing. Enforcers wipe if you have more than that so it should be a clearly written thing.

4: make the Code Of Conduct available by hitting Esc and see it listed right with the Options tab.

3 replies to this server topic

2 hours ago, eESTlane said:

no! or rather, that's a very pve mindset you've got there. remember when officials were difficulty 4 with 120 being max wilds and the switch up to difficulty 5 that brought 150s into the game? you think people kept their old faithfuls? if they've given the chance to "upgrade", people will take it. with borders being open as they are right now, any sane person with basic knowledge of the game balance knows to skip island and scorched for tames as they are super low. rag and center have best increments by skipping certain lvls all together, like you cant find lvl 5 dinos on said maps. 130+ dinos are relatively common. 

i'd personally limit the transfers like wc have done with abomination dlc. scorched should have their own "dune" breeds with special abilities just like abb has those radiating ones. of course all maps should have same difficulty, no matter if open borders or not.

To be fair, OP did state changes he'd like in PvE. My answer followed suit.

I'd be ok with limited transfers to a point.

Sure, Giga's on Ab would ruin it but would Theri's? Not asking for radiation protected Theri's but they'd be fine to cross server.

I mean if Mana's and Velo's can cross, why couldn't Thyla's? 

Balance is of course important but not seeing how mobility of a Thyla on Ab supercedes a Mana.

15 hours ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

2) No to this suggestion. I worked long hours on my lines, I want to use them to help me complete the game on every map. If anything, they should up the difficulty on each map to make those lines be useful to keep improving.

no! or rather, that's a very pve mindset you've got there. remember when officials were difficulty 4 with 120 being max wilds and the switch up to difficulty 5 that brought 150s into the game? you think people kept their old faithfuls? if they've given the chance to "upgrade", people will take it. with borders being open as they are right now, any sane person with basic knowledge of the game balance knows to skip island and scorched for tames as they are super low. rag and center have best increments by skipping certain lvls all together, like you cant find lvl 5 dinos on said maps. 130+ dinos are relatively common. 

i'd personally limit the transfers like wc have done with abomination dlc. scorched should have their own "dune" breeds with special abilities just like abb has those radiating ones. of course all maps should have same difficulty, no matter if open borders or not.

1) If someone has a need for cryopods to help server cap they are most likely at or near tek tier. They already put the engrams on each map, lets not make it so a survivor just spawns in with them. 

Have you up voted the suggestion to be able to make them in the fabricator? It's one of the top 5 up voted topics so definitely vote there to help keep the votes condensed so the devs can see it is both a reasonable suggestion and wanted largely by the community.

2) No to this suggestion. I worked long hours on my lines, I want to use them to help me complete the game on every map. If anything, they should up the difficulty on each map to make those lines be useful to keep improving.

4) I like this. If this was its own suggestion I'd up vote it. 

Archived