How to Edit your Game.ini to spawn the creatures WC removed.

Blolfenegergamagarner

On 8/13/2019 at 7:56 AM, OutlawFirebird01 said:

Try adding this 

EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekBoots_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekShirt_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekGloves_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekHelmet_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekPants_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekRifle_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekTeleporter_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekGrenade_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TurretTek_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_ShieldTek_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_WeaponTekSword_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekRexSaddle_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekMosaSaddle_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekMegalodonSaddle_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_Tapejara_Tek_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekReplicator_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekShield_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekTransmitter_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekGenerator_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekTrough_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekCloningChamber_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekLight_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekFloor_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_Tek_Gate_Large_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekGateframe_Large_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekWindow_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekWallWithWindow_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekTrapdoor_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekCeilingWithTrapdoor_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_UnderwaterBase_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_Tek_Gate_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekGateframe_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekDoor_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekWallwithdoor_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekWall_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekCeiling_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekRailing_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_Tekfencefoundation_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekRoof_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekSlopedWall_Left_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekSlopedWall_Right_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekStairs_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekLadder_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekRamp_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekPillar_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekCatwalk_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekUnderwaterBase_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekUnderwaterBase_BottomEntry_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekUnderwaterBase_moonpool_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)

hi, thanks for you answer.. unfortunately this wont unlock the engrams when you kill the boss, it unlocks everything from the start :)

i googled a lot already, but it seems noone was able to make this yet: kill a boss and change what engrams you get unlocked ^^

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello Guys!

I wanted to add the dinos to our Val Xbox server, so I copied the codes and also managed to change some of them myself. But somehow it doesn't work (even if I only use the original code).

Now I realized that after some time the Game.Ini of our server is automatically rearranged and it doesn't look like I typed it, but looks for example like this :(it's only a litte bit of my Code to show how it gets messed up....)

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=
ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=
(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString=DinoSpawnEntriesTundra_C",NPCSpawnEntries=
(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString=DinoSpawnEntries_Valguero_SnowForest_C",NPCSpawnEntries=
((AnEntryName=Velona (EX)",EntryWeight=0.125,NPCsToSpawnStrings=
((AnEntryName=Snow Owl (EX)",EntryWeight=1.0,NPCsToSpawnStrings=
((NPCClassString=Owl_Character_BP_C", MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.1),
((NPCClassString=Owl_Character_BP_C", MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.1),
("Griffin_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=
("Griffin_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=

Can someone help me please? I tried so many times and can't find my mistake ...

I'd be very grateful! 

EDIT: Solved

• 1 month later...
On 6/23/2019 at 8:47 PM, Blolfenegergamagarner said:

How to Edit your Game.ini to spawn the creatures WC removed.

Hey guys, the following code will add Gachas, Snow Owls, Griffins, Velonasaurs, and Shinehorns back into Valguero.
Since Fire Wyverns were recently added back in in a recent patch, I think this is everything returned except for Rock Drakes(which the Valguero dev intends to add back in with a separate mod).

This is NOT entirely my work, so please don't credit me for it, I just tweaked it a bit to slightly increase Gacha spawn rate, and added Griffins and Shinehorns,  a modder by the name of "Nevcairiel" found the spawn containers for Valguero and put together the code for adding Gachas, Snow Owls, and Velons....... a reddit user by the name of "Jeb500" archived this info from Discord...... so credit them, not me....... to make this work, on Single Player or Dedicated server, just add this code to your Game.ini file anywhere under the "[/Script/ShooterGame.ShooterGameMode]" heading.
Start your server or load your sp game, and do a "Destroywilddinos", and you're off to the races...... have fun.

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="VAL_DinoSpawnEntries_TwitchFertileLand_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="Gacha (EX)",EntryWeight=0.03,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Gacha_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="Shinehorn",EntryWeight=0.07,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("LanternGoat_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Gacha_Character_BP_C", MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.03),(NPCClassString="LanternGoat_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.07)))
ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="VAL_DinoSpawnEntries_TwitchFertileLand_Mix_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="Gacha (EX)",EntryWeight=0.03,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Gacha_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="Shinehorn",EntryWeight=0.07,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("LanternGoat_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Gacha_Character_BP_C", MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.03),(NPCClassString="LanternGoat_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.07)))
ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntries_Valguero_SnowForest_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="Snow Owl (EX)",EntryWeight=0.04,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Owl_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Owl_Character_BP_C", MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.05)))
ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntries_Valguero_IceDesert_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="Snow Owl (EX)",EntryWeight=0.04,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Owl_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Owl_Character_BP_C", MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.05)))
ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntriesTundra_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="Velona (EX)",EntryWeight=0.125,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Spindles_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="Griffin",EntryWeight=0.025,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Griffin_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Spindles_Character_BP_C", MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.125),(NPCClassString="Griffin_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.025)))
ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntries_ChalkHills_Golem_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="Griffin",EntryWeight=0.025,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Griffin_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Griffin_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.025)))
ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntries_ChalkHills_Plains_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="Griffin",EntryWeight=0.025,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Griffin_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Griffin_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.025)))

Excuse me but I was really hoping to find a code to add scorched earth creatures to valguero? I love the thorny dragon it's really the only creature I want but I'm not sure how to write a code or get the saddles to spawn in drops any tips or do you know of a code that exists? 

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I think there are a bug :

i try this :

cheat gmsummon "Spacewhale_Character_BP_C" 1

it's ok, i see the spacewhale

but if i try this :

cheat SpawnDino "/Game/Genesis/Dinos/Spacewhale/Spacewhale_Character_BP.Spacewhale_Character_BP" 300 0 0 1

something push me and attack me,  i can fight her, but i show and listen nothing. just i show the hit number.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been using these spawns on Valguero for a GPortal PS4 server and so far everything works except for two things:

1. As reported by others, Drake trench spawns don't seem to work.

2. Griffins are an absolute nightmare for two reasons. They spawn in crazy numbers (adjusting the spawn values seems to have no effect) and they spawn at ground level kicking up dust in circles like they are glitched out. I had to remove them even though they technically do spawn. When tamed, they are perfectly normal though.

I do have a question that nobody seems to have addressed on any of the forums/threads that I can see. How can we get Ice Worms to spawn on Valguero with code on console to make taming the Mantis possible? This is the most useful thread I've found anywhere by a long shot, so I wanted to see if anyone had an answer.

Archived