Valguero 524 being griefed with wyverns

caleb68

so as of late last night this started and its continuing to happen ever sense,  a tribes come to 524 and have been pulling wyverns from the frost scar to peoples bases, several different tribes have had this happen and now they are pulling the wyvern clear to the starting area for new players.  The frost wyvern aren't despawning either when they get pulled to far from the scar like they do on ragnarok and Scorched earth, and continue to move from bases to base. 

This is becoming a serious issue now, and we have been unable to catch the name of the offending tribe thats doing it.  it has become abundantly clear that this is a intentional effort to grief players on 524, and or no reason, we have a couple bad apples on there that don't play nice, but the majority of the people on that server have been very friendly to everyone.

I doubt that we can get any support for this issue far as everyone being griefed in this manor sense we can't catch the name of the offending tribe when they pull them in, however I think Wildcard needs to address this issue and make these wyvern do like Ragnarok and Scorched earth, when they are pulled x range from the scar - they despawn, that way this method of griefing doesn't continue server wide.

On 6/23/2019 at 3:00 PM, caleb68 said:

so as of late last night this started and its continuing to happen ever sense,  a tribes come to 524 and have been pulling wyverns from the frost scar to peoples bases, several different tribes have had this happen and now they are pulling the wyvern clear to the starting area for new players.  The frost wyvern aren't despawning either when they get pulled to far from the scar like they do on ragnarok and Scorched earth, and continue to move from bases to base. 

This is becoming a serious issue now, and we have been unable to catch the name of the offending tribe thats doing it.  it has become abundantly clear that this is a intentional effort to grief players on 524, and or no reason, we have a couple bad apples on there that don't play nice, but the majority of the people on that server have been very friendly to everyone.

I doubt that we can get any support for this issue far as everyone being griefed in this manor sense we can't catch the name of the offending tribe when they pull them in, however I think Wildcard needs to address this issue and make these wyvern do like Ragnarok and Scorched earth, when they are pulled x range from the scar - they despawn, that way this method of griefing doesn't continue server wide.

Hey, i know it seems like people are luring stuff to your base but it is just a bad mechanic of wyverns. When you go in their trench and rile them up, they fly out everywhere. If you've ever played SE you will remember that wyverns over there do the same thing. Really annoying but just have to sit tight until WC fixes it (or not) and just deal with it.

20 hours ago, EatMyDust said:

Hey, i know it seems like people are luring stuff to your base but it is just a bad mechanic of wyverns. When you go in their trench and rile them up, they fly out everywhere. If you've ever played SE you will remember that wyverns over there do the same thing. Really annoying but just have to sit tight until WC fixes it (or not) and just deal with it.

no they actually have been luring them to the bases, the flyer pulling them has been spotted multiple times dragging them dwon into peoples bases.

Archived