Charging station boxed in on Abberation 662

TheTwiztid1

On aberration 662 the tribe known as 99 Problems boxed in a charging station and not only this charging station but also boxed in my base even though I literally had just built it last night leaving me no where else to be able to build but he also has boxed in a charging station which is why I think the developers need to remove his base because even when I asked him nicely to remove the pillars and to unblock the charging station he was very rude and basically told me to go f myself it's crap like this that honestly makes me not want to even play because of immature a-holes like him (gamertag Hick Boy 53).. I'm not blocking any spawns... he box me and just because I'm too close to his base

I’ll lease report this on the report a problem tool.  They can help you,  take screenshots and coordinates,  if you don’t know their account name put unknown in the box so that the report can be filed.

https://support.survivetheark.com/hc/en-us?mobile_site=false

the upper right should have your forum name and a submit request link next to it.  Click that link to file your report.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/23/2019 at 7:34 PM, TheTwiztid1 said:

On aberration 662 the tribe known as 99 Problems boxed in a charging station and not only this charging station but also boxed in my base even though I literally had just built it last night leaving me no where else to be able to build but he also has boxed in a charging station which is why I think the developers need to remove his base because even when I asked him nicely to remove the pillars and to unblock the charging station he was very rude and basically told me to go f myself it's crap like this that honestly makes me not want to even play because of immature a-holes like him (gamertag Hick Boy 53).. I'm not blocking any spawns... he box me and just because I'm too close to his base

Like said above. Report it and endorcement team will deal with it switftly. I think record from my reports have been 1 day since report filed. That if its pve server. On pvp you need to deal with it otherway.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/6/2019 at 7:16 PM, Luewen said:

Like said above. Report it and endorcement team will deal with it switftly. I think record from my reports have been 1 day since report filed. That if its pve server. On pvp you need to deal with it otherway.

I've filed 2 reports now, 1st was when it happened, 2nd time was a week later, they STILL haven't responded. So ya good job GM's! Going after people who aren't doing anything wrong but allowing this kind of BS to persist

Archived