CHINESE !!

azuramoon

CHINESE !!

all the eu maps are full of Chinese ......cant we have a reigon block so they cant ruin our servers ?!?! getting sick of seeing square tribes everywhere ruining spawns and spamming thatch foundations everywhere i cant get on my new valguero map because its full of chinese ... please give them more servers or just block them 

On 6/23/2019 at 8:46 AM, azuramoon said:

CHINESE !!

all the eu maps are full of Chinese ......cant we have a reigon block so they cant ruin our servers ?!?! getting sick of seeing square tribes everywhere ruining spawns and spamming thatch foundations everywhere i cant get on my new valguero map because its full of chinese ... please give them more servers or just block them 

Just to be clear, you assume every [][][] is automatically Chinese?

On 6/23/2019 at 9:46 AM, azuramoon said:

CHINESE !!

So, just to be clear, your dislike of the Chinese players should mean that WC should lock them out of your server? If you wish to have a "pure race" server, as Hitler would call it, I would probably suggest renting your own server and banning Chinese players.

2 hours ago, KnottyBeast said:

So, just to be clear, your dislike of the Chinese players should mean that WC should lock them out of your server? If you wish to have a "pure race" server, as Hitler would call it, I would probably suggest renting your own server and banning Chinese players.

This.  (with the exception of the overly dramatic Hitler reference)

Archived