Did anyone try to chronicle a titanosaur? Is it possible?

MasterTame

Did anyone try to chronicle a titanosaur? Is it possible?

This question just pop up to my mind. I am wondering if you can chronicle your titanosaur. I don’t know the answer since I don’t have one. Can anyone please tell me the answer. And if you success, since there can only have 3 titanosaurs in the game at the same time, would it be counted as one of them? If it’s not, does it mean you can keep as many titanosaur as you want?

1 hour ago, nintendogamer7 said:

@MasterTame you can chronicle any tame it seems, but temporary tame time limits do not seem to pause when doing so. As such, titanosaurs and liopleurodons will expire while chronicled. 

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I believe that titanosaurs expire by starving to death. As I’d assume that chronicling freezes everything, wouldn’t the titanosaur be fine?

7 hours ago, Mythical said:

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I believe that titanosaurs expire by starving to death. As I’d assume that chronicling freezes everything, wouldn’t the titanosaur be fine?

@Mythical that is correct, except that they cannot be recovered from chronicling as far as I’ve seen. Additionally, remember that there can only be 3 titanosaurs on the map at a time, which stipulates that more may be placed on the map simultaneously if chronicling them was allowed in the same way as other tames. 

Until anyone official says otherwise, my “expiring” thoughts were the only explanation I could think of for why they cannot be recovered from chronicling. 

Archived