God Console not working

Parasaur

God Console not working

Hi, I’ve recently began playing ark again, and around two months ago I was able to use god console like it was intended; I wasn’t able to be killed by any dinos and whenever riding my animals, they’d be invulnerable too. But today, I logged on and I found I was taking damage even with the cheats on, my dinos included. I even tested to see if I would die, and I did, even when I had infinite stats and invulnerability on! Very annoying that I actually have to watch out for danger now... any clue on what to do?

15 hours ago, Parasaur said:

Hey this just started happening to me yesterday too- annoying. We pay $15.00 for god console and it stops working. Knowing war drum this is probably something they won’t fix for awhile. I’ve had other glitches start recently too which are also annoying. My rexes and dire wolves float and I can no longer shoot my ascendant now or any other bow including a compound bow. It’s inconvenient to say the least  

I just began a new game around 10 days ago. Invulnerability was working fine for me until last night. I died twice because I thought the first time was a glitch, so when I respawned I made sure invulnerability, infinite stats and ammo were on and ran in my skivies to get my bag.  I had to wait 3 minutes to spawn back in and finally used fly to get my stuff. Definitely not a glitch, been taking damage ever since lol.

As far as what to do... I spent time making a second base in a different area. At least infinite stats and resources is working fine. I chose a mesa in Smugglers Pass since I wouldn’t need invulnerability up there, just care for the edge or fly.  I’m still working with mostly primitive armors and weapons and built my first base in a dangerous area. 

On 6/23/2019 at 6:31 PM, Vaculity said:

God mode resets when you restart single player server.

Yeah.. I know it restarts. I set all of my cheats as soon as I start my game and invulnerability doesn’t work- I get notifications if I’m too hot or cold again and if I fall from too high (which is the way I test to see if it’s working again or not) I will get injured. It’s definitely annoying. 

On 6/24/2019 at 12:35 AM, LightBender said:

I just began a new game around 10 days ago. Invulnerability was working fine for me until last night. I died twice because I thought the first time was a glitch, so when I respawned I made sure invulnerability, infinite stats and ammo were on and ran in my skivies to get my bag.  I had to wait 3 minutes to spawn back in and finally used fly to get my stuff. Definitely not a glitch, been taking damage ever since lol.

As far as what to do... I spent time making a second base in a different area. At least infinite stats and resources is working fine. I chose a mesa in Smugglers Pass since I wouldn’t need invulnerability up there, just care for the edge or fly.  I’m still working with mostly primitive armors and weapons and built my first base in a dangerous area. 

I haven’t died yet but I realized invulnerability wasn’t working when I opened a beaver dam and took damage from an angry casteroides... I thought it was a glitch but every time I test to see if it’s working I take tons of damage. 

18 hours ago, Skute said:

Same here. Also noticed that if you fly while sitting on a 4 legged dino, you break the dino in that it floats after you disnount. 

Getting back on and disengaging fly dorsnt fix the dino.

I’ve had this problem. All ya gotta do is fly up to them, and have them follow you on the ground. If they start spinning in circles in the air, then just use the request button to try again. It does take a couple of tries, so don’t worry if you don’t get it the first time

2 hours ago, Parasaur said:

I’ve had this problem. All ya gotta do is fly up to them, and have them follow you on the ground. If they start spinning in circles in the air, then just use the request button to try again. It does take a couple of tries, so don’t worry if you don’t get it the first time

Yeps that worked, thanks?

On 6/27/2019 at 10:06 PM, Parasaur said:

We’ve been giving them time, it’s just that we paid for this specifically to not have us die. And plus, I might not have enough time to push heal all if I’m getting attacked by giga

So attack a giga in a smarter fashion for now. Play it safe. They are working first and foremost on this issue before trying to fix any of the dungeon or server issues, which many think are more pressing. You paid one time for this. We pay to play the game for our server and then some.

This problem wouldn’t exist if not for all the whiners on servers complaining that admins had an advantage in dungeons. This has made pursuits different too. Maybe if players didn’t want everything handed to them for no work at all, these issues would never present themselves. 

Like k1ra said, just be patient. 

9 hours ago, nintendogamer7 said:

Maybe if players didn’t want everything handed to them for no work at all, these issues would never happen 

Of course, that can be the only motive for anyone buying the god console.

No need to look for any nuances, especially when you want to use that statement as a springboard to dig. 

On 7/5/2019 at 12:52 AM, Skute said:

Of course, that can be the only motive for anyone buying the god console.

No need to look for any nuances, especially when you want to use that statement as a springboard to dig. 

You mistake what I’m referencing. I’m referring to the players who were not admins on unofficial servers complaining that admins had an easier time doing the dungeons than them. It was all over the discord. This is what led to them tweaking the god console and causing the problems we’re currently having with it. 

I already specified this, so I’m not sure why you’d take one part of it out of context unless you didn’t read it or are trolling.

God console is the closest thing to bringing creative mode to the game. I have no problem with its existence. You have no point if you leave my words in the context I wrote them. 

On 7/6/2019 at 11:16 PM, nintendogamer7 said:

You mistake what I’m referencing. I’m referring to the players who were not admins on unofficial servers complaining that admins had an easier time doing the dungeons than them. It was all over the discord. This is what led to them tweaking the god console and causing the problems we’re currently having with it. 

I already specified this, so I’m not sure why you’d take one part of it out of context unless you didn’t read it or are trolling.

God console is the closest thing to bringing creative mode to the game. I have no problem with its existence. You have no point if you leave my words in the context I wrote them. 

A scrappy mood blinded me to the bulk of your text. 

I apologize..

• 6 months later...
13 hours ago, JaceonTerence said:

I wanted to try the god console out so I went ahead and bought it this morning. I can no longer tame animals as I can’t knock them out, a bow with tranq arrows doesn’t work either. I was curious if anyone has found a way around it that I could use until it is fixed?

Stop necroing this thread...

Your post isn’t even relevant to this topic. How does having god console prevent you from taming creatures?

• 3 months later...

Archived