pvp NerdArmy Valguero NEW 10x PvP server 4 man tribes (06/22/2019) [QoL Mods] [Logs]

Moles

NerdArmy Brand new 10x PvP server 4 man tribes (06/22/2019) [QoL Mods] [Logs]

Welcome, today we launched a brand new 10x PvP server, this server is actively run and currently has 32 slots, this slotcap will be increased when we start filling it.

This server is designed to be a fun but competitive PvP server away from the toxicidity of official. Everybody is welcome to join (4 man tribes)

Mods are mostly QoL and admin logging is always turned on so you don't have to worry about cheating.

Please read the rules before playing, know that open world PvP is always on and your dinosaurs can die if you leave them in the open, structure damage is turned off during non-raiding times and is only enabled from friday-sunday as listed within the rules so everybody has a chance to build up and enjoy the game.

10x rates and taming

To join the server subscribe to all on the modlist: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1774308546
Then you can direct join the server from this link or via the server browser: steam://connect/95.156.238.27:22001

RULES:

• NO STREAM SNIPING (Violating this rule will get you banned from the server permanently.)

• No racism, homophobia or other forms of hate speech, this also include names of characters and tribes. (Violating this rule will get you banned from the server permanently.)

• Undermeshing, duping or other exploits/bug abuse are strictly forbidden. (Violating this rule will get you banned from the server permanently.)

• Open world PvP is always on and you are encouraged to enjoy it as often as you like, destroying structures is only possible during the weekend raiding period which is usually turned on Friday 5pm MST and turned off Sunday 6pm MST. (Leaving your dinosaurs in the open means other players can kill them, so do yourself a favour and put them in a pen)

• Camping other tribes main base location repeatedly during non weekend raiding times is forbidden – open world PvP that leads back to a base is fine but constant griefing during non raid times is not, this also includes building/turreting near other tribes main bases during non raiding times. (Violating this rule may result in a warning and repeated cases may lead to a ban)

• You must not litter the map with random structures unless they are directly surrounding your main base location. Taming pens are allowed as long as they are not blocking resource spawns, if you do not plan to re-use the pen please remove it afterwards. (Violating this rule may result in your tribe structures being wiped if you fail to remove)

• Tribes are limited to a maximum of 4 members and each tribe may only have ONE alliance. Tribes may only have two turreted bases and if moving base location are expected to take the old base down within 24 hours. Exception allowed for one additional water base to store your water dino's. (Violating this rule may result in your tribe structures being wiped)

• You must not build on obelisks or artefact caves. The only exception to this rule is if your tribe is actively completing the boss, you may turret the obelisk temporarily and as soon as you return the element safely to your base the turrets must be taken down. (Violating this rule may result in your tribe structures being wiped.)

• Caging or taking people prisoner is allowed but you must either free them or kill them after 30 minutes maximum during non raiding times. During raiding times you may keep prisoners for upto 3 hours (Violating this rule may result in a warning or a ban)

New rules may be added if required and will be announced in the NerdArmy discord and in game via the fancy F1 UI.

8 hours ago, Moles said:

pvp is always welcome, but stream sniping is not as stated as the very first rule and unfortunately Cy judged that were stream sniping so you had to be banned.

Story from start to finish. While building base someone from that tribe is hovering over me spyglassing. Doesnt say hey or anything. This on any server is immediately considered a hostile action not factoring in said tribe was running their mouth about being pvp gods more or less. I give chase. Player runs n runs n runs. I give em space and the player leads me back to a bob base on a cliff. Alas i know where they live and its only 10 seconds from me however they didnt have active turrets so i leave em alone. The day in question. While on my way to get Dei eggs and poly from Abb i see someone flying down, see its the same tribe who showed hostile action. Pick em and drop em. Didnt kill the bird/tame, just kept on moving, had goals that needed completing. While on the way back i see 2 players gettin sausageed on by beavers around green ob. No fun killing peps when theyre health is already low so i keep heading back to base. I skim by the cliff base and see 2 structures and they have turrets. I messaged you to clarify the structure damage rules. You inform me so i leave my soakers and just take a kit. I fly around their base and find a sweet spot to post up and take a shot. Their flyers are on neutral (not a joke, players living on a pillar have flyers on neutral, #HowToBeABoB101). I shake the flyers and post up at another spot. Take a shot hoping i can bait these players out of their base and get sum fun pvp in b4 heading to bed. They dont do that. They dont even hide like a normal BoB would. One of them gets on an Argie and picks up an anky to go farm!... Active shooter in the area, one of em decides the best idea ever is to go farm. I pick em again and drop em. I dont kill the tames yet again. Banned for suspicion of stream killing. That is the full and complete story. If thats "stream killing" then PvP will be non existent on this server. Which sucks because its a pretty clean server.

9 hours ago, DemonicRuins said:

Story from start to finish. While building base someone from that tribe is hovering over me spyglassing. Doesnt say hey or anything. This on any server is immediately considered a hostile action not factoring in said tribe was running their mouth about being pvp gods more or less. I give chase. Player runs n runs n runs. I give em space and the player leads me back to a bob base on a cliff. Alas i know where they live and its only 10 seconds from me however they didnt have active turrets so i leave em alone. The day in question. While on my way to get Dei eggs and poly from Abb i see someone flying down, see its the same tribe who showed hostile action. Pick em and drop em. Didnt kill the bird/tame, just kept on moving, had goals that needed completing. While on the way back i see 2 players gettin sausageed on by beavers around green ob. No fun killing peps when theyre health is already low so i keep heading back to base. I skim by the cliff base and see 2 structures and they have turrets. I messaged you to clarify the structure damage rules. You inform me so i leave my soakers and just take a kit. I fly around their base and find a sweet spot to post up and take a shot. Their flyers are on neutral (not a joke, players living on a pillar have flyers on neutral, #HowToBeABoB101). I shake the flyers and post up at another spot. Take a shot hoping i can bait these players out of their base and get sum fun pvp in b4 heading to bed. They dont do that. They dont even hide like a normal BoB would. One of them gets on an Argie and picks up an anky to go farm!... Active shooter in the area, one of em decides the best idea ever is to go farm. I pick em again and drop em. I dont kill the tames yet again. Banned for suspicion of stream killing. That is the full and complete story. If thats "stream killing" then PvP will be non existent on this server. Which sucks because its a pretty clean server.

to confirm you are unbanned now, I spoke to cy after he was done streaming to inform him of the situation and that I did not believe you were stream sniping and I think he was mixed up over something that happened earlier in the stream which he thought was linked to this.

we want to build an active PvP community and certainly don't want people worrying about being banned if they engage in standard PvP with an admin because we are players just like everybody else, wanting to enjoy the game away from the toxic mess of official.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived