spent hours taming anky on new dlc...

caleb68

HAY! when will the teleporters be opened up for us to port in dinos (?) AND people have been building around the GREEN OBI so it's blocked off so if they do open the floodgates to bring over tames...  

REPORT REPORT REPORT you players who blocked the green obi

taking vids of your stuff now you who think living next to BEAVERS be a good thing cause mind where you drop your BIG FAT WALLS next to that GREEN OBI

i don't take to being blocked friendly like don't care your excuses

you don't want that anklo i'll take it

12 hours ago, JamesWick said:

Perhaps you just were not paying attention or there were two in the same area? Seems iffy even by wildcard standards...

no that wasn't the case at all. there were only two ankys at the spot, a 145 male, and a 20 female, i had to take out the 145 male to knock out the 20 female, and it registered as female for the entire tame until it flipped to tame.  this isn't the first time something like this has happened.  Heck i even have a dodo on the island that changes sex every time I log in,  one day its male, next day its female, go figure.

sexes changing on transfered cryoed dino's have been noted as well, so the sex change issue has been around for awhile, and is something that still hasn't been addressed, or wildcard is unable to track the bug in their own coding one of the two.  Being its not a consistant bug I know it can be harder to trace but it does happen enough for it to be noticed.

10 hours ago, Jemcrystal said:

HAY! when will the teleporters be opened up for us to port in dinos (?) AND people have been building around the GREEN OBI so it's blocked off so if they do open the floodgates to bring over tames...  

REPORT REPORT REPORT you players who blocked the green obi

taking vids of your stuff now you who think living next to BEAVERS be a good thing cause mind where you drop your BIG FAT WALLS next to that GREEN OBI

i don't take to being blocked friendly like don't care your excuses

you don't want that anklo i'll take it

yeah blocking a obelisk off is against the CoC, you should take screenshots of that and report it, the offending tribe will get deleted from the server and possibly banned if they've blocked it off completely.  we have a different issue on our server, dealing with the wyverns from the ice scar being pulled all over the server to peoples bases, its becoming a serious issue.

If you were on my server you'd be more then welcome to it lol, we have 3 anky's now... all male, still unable to get kibble eggs because of that one. try try and try again i guess. 

Archived