When we get to bring dinos into Val?

Jemcrystal

I don't see how it would change the map much more.  Those who know how to play are already riding around on rexes.  The lag pauses have already begun tho significantly less than what we suffer on Rag/TheIs.   What bad do you think will happen when the ports are in full operation?

What I am really asking is ARE WE SURE BEYOND ALL DOUBT WC WILL TURN THE PORTS ON? 

Because I am investing a lot of time getting a base ready.  But it's no fun.  It's been insane hard work.  I don't want to relive the hell I went thru on beginner server where everyone with a tribe team work gets the best and I'm stuck defending a tiny grass hut proud of only getting one anklo and breeding two dodos. 

I need my other pets I've acquired over time to help me hunt bigger things.

If they want to actually keep players interested in the map, hopefully they never allow transfers other than characters. 

Wish they would learn from the previous maps, soon as everyone gets the OP dinos brought over all the fun and challenge is gone from the map.
Extinction was a lot of fun before the transfer, actual risk was involved and our server was packed even during the weekdays. The next week after you opened transfers it was no longer a challenge and far to easy and surprise surprise the daily log in count is at best an average of 10 people on a good day.

You even made it easier to the point where it was safer than an island map... (not including kited corrupt dinos)

When you release a DLC, we expect some actual playability out of it (6 weeks doesn't really cut it in my opinion)

Ends up just another map to log and render.

"survival" Only threat after the transfer unlock is from drowning after the inevitable blue screen, leave us some type of challenge WC please.

or at least create some official non transfer servers, i can assure you the daily activity on those servers will be higher than these dead servers we are all logging into these days breeding dinos that will end up in a cryofridge not even in use due to the entire challenge of a map been taken away from us.

Archived