Thunderjunk

Valguero Rock Golem Transfer

Valguero Rock Golem Transfer

Is it intentional for us to not be able to transfer golems tamed on Valguero to other servers? Have tried both with cryo and upload. Upload just turns it's name grey in the download menu, and renders it non-downloadable on other maps, or even back on Valguero. It's just stuck in the upload forever now. With cryos it just gives me the "Cannot Deploy" message with no amplifying information. Again, it's stuck in the cryo no matter if I go back to Valguero with it or not. Anybody else had this issue? Or did I simply fail to read some official word regarding it?

It also happens with ice bears. My girlfriend wanted to bring me some of them to my ragnarok base and since she transfered them with pods, she cant deploy. Also, her beloved ice wyvern got lost in the beacon/obelisk inventory. So bad this bug is still here. Did WC say anything about it?

1 hour ago, Onimusha759 said:

I recommend everyone submit a ticket.  Theyll ignore 1 person but multiple people cant be ignored as easily.

People should submit a Bug Report rather than submitting support tickets as tickets are more for in-game assistance requests while bug reports goes directly to the QA team that can investigate and pass on the relevant information to the devs for fixing. I'd say submitting tickets for bugs is just slowing down the whole machine and increasing the response time for everyone else because they have to read and sort reports that are not made in the appropriate channel.