Valguero Rock Golem Transfer

Valguero Rock Golem Transfer

Is it intentional for us to not be able to transfer golems tamed on Valguero to other servers? Have tried both with cryo and upload. Upload just turns it's name grey in the download menu, and renders it non-downloadable on other maps, or even back on Valguero. It's just stuck in the upload forever now. With cryos it just gives me the "Cannot Deploy" message with no amplifying information. Again, it's stuck in the cryo no matter if I go back to Valguero with it or not. Anybody else had this issue? Or did I simply fail to read some official word regarding it?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Volunteer Moderator
1 hour ago, Onimusha759 said:

I recommend everyone submit a ticket.  Theyll ignore 1 person but multiple people cant be ignored as easily.

People should submit a Bug Report rather than submitting support tickets as tickets are more for in-game assistance requests while bug reports goes directly to the QA team that can investigate and pass on the relevant information to the devs for fixing. I'd say submitting tickets for bugs is just slowing down the whole machine and increasing the response time for everyone else because they have to read and sort reports that are not made in the appropriate channel.

• 11 months later...

happened to me 2day, now my golem from valguero is undeployable/unusable in the island map. or they did not allow any golem to be transfered in the 1st place. i hope i can send it back to valguero when DL is open or can used it on other latest map. i saw my neighbor have rock golem from scorched earth deployed in the island map. OC the island 391.