Valguero Rock Golem Transfer

Thunderjunk

Valguero Rock Golem Transfer

Is it intentional for us to not be able to transfer golems tamed on Valguero to other servers? Have tried both with cryo and upload. Upload just turns it's name grey in the download menu, and renders it non-downloadable on other maps, or even back on Valguero. It's just stuck in the upload forever now. With cryos it just gives me the "Cannot Deploy" message with no amplifying information. Again, it's stuck in the cryo no matter if I go back to Valguero with it or not. Anybody else had this issue? Or did I simply fail to read some official word regarding it?

It's probably like Griffins, it's data didn't exist on other maps on the first day, so probably the same for the current golems and ice wyverns from valguero, they seem to be unique and can't be transferred which is probably why on official they have transfer completely disabled apart from characters on valguero. Also cryopods are technically "uploaded" creatures into a data format, which is how items and creatures are transferred, so it's been bugged by that as its data does not exist.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived