Proximity Gather Unofficial PC Session Cluster

So my friend has a Nitrado cluster on Ark and we can’t seem to find a setting to change the gathering of resources when not nearby or online.

We have sap taps that only collect when nearby, oil pumps that only collect when nearby, and gachas who only pick up paste from snails when nearby. 

This is causing scarce resources for us and defeats the purpose of even having them. 

Any answers are appreciated! Thank you!

35 minutes ago, OaKyAfTrBrTh said:

So my friend has a Nitrado cluster on Ark and we can’t seem to find a setting to change the gathering of resources when not nearby or online.

We have sap taps that only collect when nearby, oil pumps that only collect when nearby, and gachas who only pick up paste from snails when nearby. 

This is causing scarce resources for us and defeats the purpose of even having them. 

Are you sure that’s what’s happening? How often are you checking your sap taps and your oil pumps?

3 hours ago, OaKyAfTrBrTh said:

This is an issue people in SP run into. You shouldnt have this issue with a persistent server

The gachas make sense because if you are out of render they dont produce, fundamental of ARK (render)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived