x2 Event not appearing for Valguero

Teresa

x2 Event not appearing for Valguero

Community Crunch reads that is it , but all servers have it except Valguero? 

Survivors on all platforms will be receiving a special Evolution Event perk this weekend! It will be active from Friday the 21st of June at 1 PM EST until Monday the 24th of June at 3 PM EST. All Official Servers across each platform will be undergoing this evolutionary change which includes:

• 2x Harvesting Rates
  • 2x Taming Rates
  • 2x EXP Rates

9 minutes ago, Abrahel said:

they've never implemented x2 on new maps  for like a month 

They did on extinction. And i know that was for a different reason, but regardless.... the fact of the matter is they advertised it in their community crunch that ALL OFFICIAL SERVERS will get 2x this weekend. I'm currently sitting here with what should have been  a 3 hour anky tame which has now turned into a 6 hour piece of crap where its now gonna lose half its bonus levels. It should have +52 but instead its gonna get +29 and i get to sit here another 3 hours.  All because i took Wildcard for their word.

The only one to blame here is them. They advertised it, so even if it is not in accordance with other releases, the only right thing to do is enable the 2x they promised. If its that big of a deal, the mgmt can then go deal with the employee who screwed up.

Archived