Dedicated Server Valguero - Not shown in server list

Sandvaks

Dedicated Server Valguero - Not shown in server list

Hey all,

I'm hosting a server on my computer to play with my friends. It is properly working with all maps but Valguero_P...

I just ran a server on Extinction and my friend sees it. I do the same for Valguero_P and he can't see it...

Did anyone experience the same bug or have any advice or sth ?

I mainly played with the port 27015 - 27016 is the one working. But UI tried 7777 -27015; 27016-27015; 7779-27017; 27015-7777 (probably more but I can't remember every combinaison).

Any idea ?

Thank for you help !

Thanks for the reply. We tried but nothing worked.

What we tried is I run the server and log on it. I sand a request to my friend. And he try to connect through steam server without accepting the request and try the same after accepting the request. But he never saw the server :/

But if I run any other server with the same set up he can see it throught steam servers :/

Did you do something different ? ?

Any other suggestions ? ?

1. Are you using Valguero_P as the map name ?
2. Try searching for your server on www.battlemetrics.com
3. Leave it running for a while.  It can take some time for it to first appear on the unofficial server list.  It took mine about an hour to first appear.
4. Leave a gap between the port numbers on your servers (if you're running more than one map).  Ark silently uses the port number you specify and the next one up.

1. Are you using Valguero_P as the map name ?

Yes, I can acces the server in local and play

2. Try searching for your server on www.battlemetrics.com

Found it but saying (if you wanna search, the server name is "Sandvaks" ): Status = Dead 

"

Server failed to respond to queryan hour ago
Server failed to respond to query2 hours ago
Server failed to respond to query3 hours ago
Server failed to respond to query4 hours ago"

3. Leave it running for a while.  It can take some time for it to first appear on the unofficial server list.  It took mine about an hour to first appear.

It makes +3hours. I'll leave it open till I go sleep

4. Leave a gap between the port numbers on your servers (if you're running more than one map).  Ark silently uses the port number you specify and the next one up.

I never run multiple servers. But what do you mean by leaving a gap ? For my other server my port is 27015 and my queryport is 27016

>> what do you mean by leaving a gap ?

When you specify (for example)  port=27015 Ark uses 27015 and 27016 for port numbers on that map.
So you should use 27017 as your query port - to leave a gap of one between your port numbers.
You will need to port-forward 27015, 27016 and 27017 as UDP

https://ark.gamepedia.com/Dedicated_Server_Setup

The webpage says that steam uses ports 27020 to 27050, so you need to avoid those numbers (which you are doing).

I think it's worth double checking your port-forwarding setup on your router.

Archived