God Console? Or should we call it the "help console"??

Xhunter420

God Console? Or shall we call it the "help console"??:|

*Please note*:  If you do not have god console or admin console please think about us too and not just about non admins.

I'd like to start with the recent update: Ark 2.0 with the introduction of TEK. I've found out that Eery element hasn't been added to the god console!?
Alot of admins/God console owners have been complaining about this??
Reasons:
1. They would like to have a chance to try these stuff out in creative mode.
2. TEK reimbursement?? Alot of admins provide reimbursements if people lose their items(not purchased with amber), because of a bug/crash. Devs have been working really hard, but bugs still occur.

These are the 2 most common reasons people i know have been complaining about. 

Devs have been doing alot of good work and we appreciate that, but please can we(God console owners/admins) atleast be able to enjoy the new TEK update?

I have nothing against dungeons or the way tek works. I understand that it shouldn't be easy to obtain, but i believe that God console owners/admins should be able to atleast spawn in eery element.(not the blueprints for TEK) OR you could just change the name to "Help Console"

Keep up with the good work. :D
Thank you. 

@Xhunter420 this seems really close to whining and begging for brand new content to be easier. I agree that access to element should modified slightly in the way of increasing reward amounts from dungeons. But, what you are asking for would wildly unbalance the game. 

You think there aren’t people in unofficial who wouldn’t abuse this out the wazoo? Plus, the whole dungeon mechanic is an amber sink. It’s like you’re trading your amber for access. They aren’t going to give END GAME content as free to some and expensive to others. What you are asking is how games get more toxic and a good community dies. 

They may eventually add it, but come on man, let’s not ask for handouts the week something is released. Put in a little hard work. Otherwise you are sounding like the whiners who complained griffins and unicorns couldn’t be force leveled upon release to speed up the taming process (griffins), which they’ve changed. 

Let’s worry about them fixing dungeons before we ask for them the make the game way easier for us doing no work whatsoever. And maybe a couple of months to cycle through more of the dungeon playlist...

8 minutes ago, nintendogamer7 said:

@Xhunter420 this seems really close to whining and begging for brand new content to be easier. I agree that access to element should modified slightly in the way of increasing reward amounts from dungeons. But, what you are asking for would wildly unbalance the game. 

You think there aren’t people in unofficial who wouldn’t abuse this out the wazoo? Plus, the whole dungeon mechanic is an amber sink. It’s like you’re trading your amber for access. They aren’t going to give END GAME content as free to some and expensive to others. What you are asking is how games get more toxic and a good community dies. 

They may eventually add it, but come on man, let’s not ask for handouts the week something is released. Put in a little hard work. Otherwise you are sounding like the whiners who complained griffins and unicorns couldn’t be force leveled upon release to speed up the taming process (griffins), which they’ve changed. 

Let’s worry about them fixing dungeons before we ask for them the make the game way easier for us doing no work whatsoever. And maybe a couple of months to cycle through more of the dungeon playlist...

I understand your point of view, but i wanted to express how i feel about the "god console" at the moment its more of a help console. And about abuse?? Most admins that abuse have an empty or low pop server, because they well.. abuse! I don't expect them to add this in 1-3 weeks. 
But i think they could atleast give us the ability to do it after they made enough money out of dungeons?? 

The reason i made this post was, because someone in wardrum said they won't be adding it. I don't know if they mean that they will never be adding it or they won't be adding it atm. 

Also i tried to make the post not look like a complaint, because that's not what its supposed to be.

@nintendogamer7

Archived