MutationsGalore

Share some of your favorite bases, dinos, etc.

Posted (edited)

Share some of your favorite bases, dinos, etc.

Hello! I just want to see some of your favorites dinos (that you have on your server or solo, haha sorry, I made a mistake with my wording earlier so I went ahead and fixed that), bases, and other things you like. Maybe share some tips for some new people if they were to come by this? To be honest, I just want to know what's up! : D

(I do plan to share some of my things too, also, I play on Xbox so the quality of the photos may be a bit low, sorry!)

Edited by MutationsGalore

Posted (edited)

Thylas are my favourite but also hate taming them. Usually on co op Xbox I grab with argy hubby tranqs it or other way around. Always a kibble tame hate waiting it out with prime or mutton.

Hate wolves and many other Dino's way to squishy, take too much damage and can't keep up with thylas climbing ability.

My base locations are always between evey resource I need at the time.

Edited by SnowboundGem

My favorite is the gasbags. They are adorable and Akers cute sounds, they have stubby little legs, they have the heighest base weight besides titans. They float on water and you can puff em up and launch across the map. Only problem is they take fall damage without gas