Dungeons make breeding pointless

mackyish3r3

3 minutes ago, KodahWomble said:

You have to survive those dinos and complete the cave (ie: beat the boss) in order to get those implants out of the dungeon. Then you still have to tranq and tame them after revival. It’s not that different from taming on harder servers or pulling wolf implants from the cave.

It sucks for us players who have worked months/years on mutating lines before this update. It isn’t even difficult to get the higher lvl eerie Dino’s since there’s more people anyway

High level doesn’t always equal “good”, let alone “great”. If you’ve been breeding for months (not years....game’s only been out a year) then you should have higher level tames/babies with great stats across the board. I’ve tamed some of the eerie dinos already, and they’re far from perfect or great right out of the box. Honestly, they’re no better than anything else I could go tame at that level on the hard server I play on.

4 hours ago, KodahWomble said:

High level doesn’t always equal “good”, let alone “great”. If you’ve been breeding for months (not years....game’s only been out a year) then you should have higher level tames/babies with great stats across the board. I’ve tamed some of the eerie dinos already, and they’re far from perfect or great right out of the box. Honestly, they’re no better than anything else I could go tame at that level on the hard server I play on.

How many people did u go with 

Archived