server down EU-PVE-Official-TheIsland345 is down

Medith85

Are you sure of that? The publication dates from 2016 and no editing information at bottom of this post ....

I hope this post is new, but it's very annoying to don't know the problem, nobody inform about, no GM, nothing, and if you loose your dinos about this problem, nobody came to refund you for this **** problem...

I love this game but the official multiplayer is the worst i ever seen in my life gamer (30years)....

We send multiple form, PM on twitter, post ticket on ark support, no reply, none....

345 is online again, at least at the moment. Before joining i had to mark the server as favorite server again, that's what i first noticed.

Seems to work stable, can't say anything about the server state with regard to what point in time they've rolled it back. My Dinos are all alive and still fed.

Dunno about baby's states tho, since im atm not hatching/raising baby's. 

• Wildcard Community

Hey guys we've been having some connection issues to this machine and therefore had the servers turned off in the meantime to avoid as many losses as possible due to starvation or raids from anyone who may be able to join while others cannot. They should be back on for the time being and we are monitoring.

Archived