Update for the Linux/Mac Client?

12 hours ago, Joe419 said:

Steam on Mac literally can't launch the software.

It's done.

You probably updated to Catalina, which is not a good idea if you want to continue playing games (see https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=1055-ISJM-8568 for more information), not just Borderlands 2.

On 10/14/2019 at 2:15 PM, MuddyArk said:

Linux client not updated again? Can't see any servers.

Linux hasn't even gotten an update since the last breakage (the Lilith DLC, IIRC).

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

they are just late as usual it requires patience but they should insted be sued by every costomer having problems including the windows ones because they advertize a game and charge you full price but fail to deliver on a timely advertized manner, the windows users experiencing issues have less of a footing but it proves that they can't evne program for their own prefered os.

I agree that patience is required but I don't accept the way that Wildcard does this. It's totally unacceptable to update the Windows client/servers and effectively lock out everyone else for weeks at a time.

They should release the patch once it has been built for ALL supported platforms. 

Or, at least be up front and drop support for Mac and Linux. 

It's bullpoop to lose all your hard work to auto-decay for this reason. I'd rather have not played at all than to have spent the past week feel anxious and frustrated that all my stuff is decaying and dying. Now I've just given up & definitely not buying more DLC. 

Archived