Update for the Linux/Mac Client?

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Volunteer Moderator
3 minutes ago, RedHeadedStepChild said:

When will new update and Valguero be available for Mac?

Title kinda says it all...

It is already available according to steam (note the apple logo): https://store.steampowered.com/search/?term=valguero&os=mac

If you have issues playing it, check the following thread:

• Volunteer Moderator
6 minutes ago, RedHeadedStepChild said:

Client @ 296.101. No patch downloading. Says Valguero is in my library, but is not downloading DLC. I click download on Steam, immediately opens game. Valguero not available in single player.

Sorry, I have no clue then. 

Valguero not available for Mac

Since launch yesterday, I have been trying to download Valguero on my Mac. Steam says it's downloaded, but I press play and I can't find any official servers on any map. It says my copy of the game is out of date, but Steam doesn't download anything no matter what I do. I have commented on a similar post but it has been taken down. I don't know why this topic is trying to get silenced, but it is a huge problem that they need to fix ASAP or at least be given an explanation. I'm just letting as many people as possible know before this gets taken down as well. 

EDIT: A moderator contacted me and spoke with an admin who got the post disappearances resolved. 

It ain't even the fact that I payed for it, I just want to play the game that I love to grind and play for hours at a time, and the fact that we don't get updates or like any news for when it's going to be updated pisses me off a little bit, like we still give you revenue and are a population (a minority but still) like, c'mon.

I'm frustrated that there isn't one consistant update that gets pushed to all platforms. Every time they update, I have to wait days to play a game that I paid money for. That is just to play on a friend's server. What is worse it that when submitting a bug report, it is flat out ignored. No response at all. 

I like playing ark, and will probably continue to play it, but I will never buy any other Wildcard game so long as they continue to ignore player base. Not to mention that one of their "suggested" fixes is to reinstall the game. I have never, in over 20 years of gaming had issues so bad that I had to reinstall a game before. Now with Ark in less than 6 months I have had to reinstall 4 times. 

I'm sorry if this seems to be rantish, but I am beyond frustrated right now.

• Joebl0w13 changed the title to Update for the Linux/Mac Client?
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic

Archived