Basic settings for PC

PsychoKillerr

Suggestion

Basic settings for PC

Was wondering if you can add certiain features that I cant seem to find in the options for PC side or ARK.

• First, a HDR option would be great. They are in the console side of the game, so don't understand why not on the PC side. 
  • Frame cap or Vsync option would be great. I get around 90 FPS with everything max, but if I could limit it to 60, I believe it would just run smoother for me. Again, in console but not PC. 

1 reply to this server topic

On 6/19/2019 at 5:35 PM, PsychoKillerr said:

Basic settings for PC

Was wondering if you can add certiain features that I cant seem to find in the options for PC side or ARK.

• First, a HDR option would be great. They are in the console side of the game, so don't understand why not on the PC side. 
  • Frame cap or Vsync option would be great. I get around 90 FPS with everything max, but if I could limit it to 60, I believe it would just run smoother for me. Again, in console but not PC. 

To use HDR in ark you actually have to turn your display on to HDR,make sure you have the d3d11X dll for windows 10 to fix any HDR issues, and then launch the game. However since valg launch it really doesn't work anymore, I just had a post about it.

Archived