Where did the 350 server go?

Stich

1 minute ago, xxblackpearl117 said:

It's worse now. Battleye keeps kicking us with error "Client not responding" and the logo disappeared next to server name on menu. 

Made 2 outages and still no answer. This has to be solved urgently.

Last time this happened it took wildcard 3 or 4 months to fix it, hopefully they will either put us back at our original box or another working one

• Wildcard Community

Hey guys wanted to stop in and let you know what's going on. I'm currently in the process of transferring the data of this server to a different machine as it doesn't seem to be working properly on the one it moved to on Monday. It should be back online within the next 30 minutes.

6 minutes ago, lilpanda said:

Hey guys wanted to stop in and let you know what's going on. I'm currently in the process of transferring the data of this server to a different machine as it doesn't seem to be working properly on the one it moved to on Monday. It should be back online within the next 30 minutes.

is 77 being moved also? it is down now for 40 minutes.
this server was also running very bad since mondays move.

55 minutes ago, lilpanda said:

I might be rushing a bit, but is it correct that 350 doesnt show up for me yet in the official server list?

Edit:

guZ68Y0.png

:D Thanks a lot @lilpanda

Edit2: The server message shows that all conquest servers are now on the same cluster

2 minutes ago, lilpanda said:

Happy to help. Apologies for the issues to begin with. Been a bit of a juggle with Valguero launch :P Thanks for hanging in there though.

It doesnt even affect me and I cheered reading this thread. Thank you. If you guys keep up communication like this it will go a LONG way. 

Screw twatter and other social media.. post here on your official forums :)

10 minutes ago, d1nk said:

It doesnt even affect me and I cheered reading this thread. Thank you. If you guys keep up communication like this it will go a LONG way. 

Screw twatter and other social media.. post here on your official forums :)

Yeah, love to finally get some attention on the official forums :) communication is key 

Archived