AgentJ

Can't access Valguero/Missing textures

Valguero: Joining Server Issue

Some people are in but quite a few of us select a server and it kicks us back to the main screen prior to the server selection screen. Any ideas why some of us get this  loop and some are able to get in a server? Verifying game files did not solve the issue.

Thanks

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Crasla said:

Valguero: Joining Server Issue

Some people are in but quite a few of us select a server and it kicks us back to the main screen prior to the server selection screen. Any ideas why some of us get this  loop and some are able to get in a server? Verifying game files did not solve the issue.

Thanks

Merged your thread here, try what was suggested above (worked for me).

issue

I am playing singleplayer and as soon as i logged in i noticed that there wasnt any ground textures at all its just looks like the dev thing where its just boxes on the ground some textures are loading in like trees plants and some ground things but the ground isnt coming in at all i tried to validate files on steam and i also tried to delete the map and to try to start over and it still isnt working is anyone else having that issue for valguero singleplayer 

5 minutes ago, jrich411 said:

issue

I am playing singleplayer and as soon as i logged in i noticed that there wasnt any ground textures at all its just looks like the dev thing where its just boxes on the ground some textures are loading in like trees plants and some ground things but the ground isnt coming in at all i tried to validate files on steam and i also tried to delete the map and to try to start over and it still isnt working is anyone else having that issue for valguero singleplayer 

5 minutes ago, Rynoth said:

im having the same problem with the new map but not with joining servers but launching single player. it starts  loading then quits to main menu

This is related; you don't have all the required files. Go download the map from the store page as suggested above then right click on ARK → Properties → DLC and ensure Valguero is listed.

Posted (edited)

i didn't find a technical support category in the forums so ill put this here, im having trouble to join my friend's non dedicated session on Valguero. It says that it's loading then loads the mods (10/10) and the moment it finishes loading the mods it just brings me back to the main menu, no error message or anything. If i check the server list again it says that there's 2/4 players in his server and if i try to join again it says connection timeout, as if im already in the server. Quitting ark and coming back removes that second player from his server but then i get the same error where it just brings me back to the main menu, does anybody know why is this happening? It's really annoying i already wasted 1 hour downloading this now i have to deal with this we don't have much time to play together so i really need to join him as soon as possible, i never had this problem with any other map before and it's really stressing me out.

Edited by melissa4963

4 minutes ago, melissa4963 said:

i didn't find a technical support category in the forums so ill put this here, im having trouble to join my friend's non dedicated session on Valguero. It says that it's loading then loads the mods (10/10) and the moment it finishes loading the mods it just brings me back to the main menu, no error message or anything. If i check the server list again it says that there's 2/4 players in his server and if i try to join again it says connection timeout, as if im already in the server. Quitting ark and coming back removes that second player from his server but then i get the same error where it just brings me back to the main menu, does anybody know why is this happening? It's really annoying i already wasted 1 hour downloading this now i have to deal with this we don't have much time to play together so i really need to join him as soon as possible, i never had this problem with any other map before and it's really stressing me out.

Merged your thread here, try this: