pve PVE Primal Fear Valguero!! Can you survive this?

TeemoAD

PVE Primal Fear Valguero!! Can you survive this?

Hey guys,

New map means new challenges, and this is why I have set up a new server: PrimalFear 5x PVE_Settlements mods 

Infos: IP: 208.73.21.98  Game port: 7670  Query port: 7680  RCON port: 7690

What's special about this server?

Well, it runs Primal Fear, which adds aprox 200 new variants of dinos, as well as bosses, so you get dozens of hours of new content! Also, it adds apex dinos that roam around and mess you up, and a LOT of them (actually, every variant gets a 20% boost in spawn rates, because we want it to be HARD). Max dino level is 200, too, so expect Apex dinos to deal thousands of points of dmg. But we tested it, it's totally OK once you tame good stuff. 

Also, I added the Settlements mode, which means you can build villages and if you have a RP vibe, you can RP the poop outta this game. 

Other mods include the good old S+, resources stacks, bulk crafters, CKF castles  and taming sedatives. 

Rates have been tweaked to reflect the difficulty level, so expect 5x rates and a slightly lower food, drain and water consumption.

https://arkservers.net/server/208.73.21.98:7680

If you want a PVP server to play on, lemme know and with enough players it shall be done.

So hop on and try not to die too much (which you will, a LOT, at first. But it gets better).

Feel free to comment :)

Join with direct ip mate. It's easy. 

Ark join IP server
How to quickly join/find your server in-game
  • First make sure your server is Online . ...
  • Open Steam. ...
  • Click on the Favorites tab.
  • Click "Add a Server"
  • Enter the Hostname or IP address of your server with the port as well. ...
  • Now you can click on the server when it's listed in the tab, and join it immediately.

• 1 month later...

Have you been able to fix the spawn entries for Valguero? I've been running Primal Fear on my own Valguero server, but no Caustic or Fire Griffins would spawn, so I've added them to different spawn entries.

The same goes for Demonic creatures. There are none at all. Have you been able to get a good game.ini going?

• 1 month later...

Archived