Mosa useless against a Tuso?

PFM

Mosa useless against a Tuso?

So, I have a level 287 Mosasaurus right?  Well, I ran into a level 85 Tusoteithis and it grabbed my Mosa while I was on it and I was completely unable to hit it.  It continued to hit me while I was helpless. I ended up just taming the Tuso, but the way it was going it seemed that if I tried to fight it head on, then I would just get grabbed continually while it would hammer my Mosa and it would eventually die. 

Is my only hope in a Mosa vs Tuso fight to just try to position myself to be grabbed as infrequently as possible? AKA do a bunch of "drive by" hits to avoid being grabbed?

On 6/20/2019 at 8:56 PM, BLITZxGlitch said:

How is a Tuso even able to grab a mosa and leave it unusable because in my opinion the mosa should be the only water creature it can’t grab

i had same isua when tusos just came to ark They often bugged mount you where taming with You cound mount them or whisle them sometimes they even died after some time

Just to be clear you should have easily reked that squid. This was a common bug from way back when I used to play. the Tusoteithis "glitch grab" where you can't attack it and you can't do anything about it but dismount and either try to tame or kill it. I remember someone talking about the platform saddle being somewhat responsible for this, but i'm not sure about that.
It hurts seeing that old bugs like this still haven't been fixed 

Archived