Lava cave map?/easiest route to the artifact?

rexsamz

Lava cave map?/easiest route to the artifact?

As the title says is there a map of some kind to help me get around the lava cave to get the artifact because i tried it once and lost everything even my bary the baryonyx.So if you could show me some maps of the cave that would be great also I play on mobile and I'm not sure if their will be changes to the cave but any tips and suggestions would help!

20 hours ago, SnowboundGem said:

Use the wiki pages a quick search on Google can show you the maps and routes.  I got this YouTube vid on my first search try further searches if no good.

Don't play mobile so not sure if layout is the same on console so can't help further. 

thanks for trying to help but I already tried using this vid its quite hard to follow where he is going.so I think a map is better and i have been searching for map but no luck 

On 6/19/2019 at 9:20 PM, SnowboundGem said:

As I said can't help as not a mobile player and you didn't post in mobile forum so attempted to help where I could. Post was moved to correct forum so hope you get help

I keep posting on the wrong forum so how do you actually post on the mobile forum sorry if this question sounds stupid its just that I'm new 

12 hours ago, rexsamz said:

I keep posting on the wrong forum so how do you actually post on the mobile forum sorry if this question sounds stupid its just that I'm new 

That's ok I am using my phone to access the forums so can tell you how to find them on a phone but not on pc. There is a tab at the top with 3 horizontal lines if you click that then click forums and scroll down to device mobile is there. 

Feel free to post it on the other forum and moderators will move it for you if you can't find it. 

I just wanted to make sure you got help as most people don't view all the forums. So your help request may get missed. I hope you found your answer.

Archived