Valguero wyverns

OutlawFirebird01

Valguero wyverns

So there are fire and ice wyverns on the map,. I'm curious if you were to spawn a lighting wyvern in the same area where the fire and ice wyverns are, would the lay eggs in the nests?  Generally a wyvern nest could have any wyvern egg spawn in it, if in not mistaken. I'm on Xbox so I would not be able to test for another month.

50 minutes ago, Vaculity said:

It was mentioned in the official Twitch stream.
I suggest looking at this thread.

So, fire and ice wyverns, so wyverns.  Eggs are spawning on singleplayer, and there is a huge fire-trench past the ice trench in the far north.

5 hours ago, OutlawFirebird01 said:

Valguero wyverns

So there are fire and ice wyverns on the map,. I'm curious if you were to spawn a lighting wyvern in the same area where the fire and ice wyverns are, would the lay eggs in the nests?  Generally a wyvern nest could have any wyvern egg spawn in it, if in not mistaken. I'm on Xbox so I would not be able to test for another month.

There will be fire and ice wyverns on Valguero apparently, but no poison or lightning.  So there will be wyverns, I just picked a 180 ice egg on singleplayer.  I'm sure the map that will be released will be different than what I have on SP currently, because it hasn't received an update in a while.  This all comes with a bit of a crappy lining though:  There are supposed to be 2 new golem types coming to Valguero.  Supposed to be an Argentavis-nesting area where we can pick fert eggs.  The map dev was working on new-look metal nodes as well.  I wonder if all that is scrapped though?

9 hours ago, TheDonn said:

There will be fire and ice wyverns on Valguero apparently, but no poison or lightning.  So there will be wyverns, I just picked a 180 ice egg on singleplayer.  I'm sure the map that will be released will be different than what I have on SP currently, because it hasn't received an update in a while.  This all comes with a bit of a crappy lining though:  There are supposed to be 2 new golem types coming to Valguero.  Supposed to be an Argentavis-nesting area where we can pick fert eggs.  The map dev was working on new-look metal nodes as well.  I wonder if all that is scrapped though?

Probably got scrapped, or Wildcard being wildcard and making the map worse by forcibly having them scrapped.

7 hours ago, Darkholis said:

In the mod at least, argentavis nests were never in the snow, but rather on the northern slope of the NW mountain, near the snow line. As for wyverns, I only ever saw fire/ice wyverns in the trench NE.

yeh the dlc released and we only have ice wyverns and the fire trench is empty really hope they fix it

On 6/18/2019 at 8:00 AM, OutlawFirebird01 said:

Valguero wyverns

We have on valguero eggs from fire wyverns too? Not only ice eggs?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/18/2019 at 2:00 AM, OutlawFirebird01 said:

Valguero wyverns

yes they will lay eggs if you add them to spawn via those containers

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/18/2019 at 9:00 AM, OutlawFirebird01 said:

Valguero wyverns

just fire and ice wyverns on valguero

• 2 months later...

Archived