Ark mobile dungeons

LordOblivion99

2 complete sets of the best Tek-Gear possible, an ascendent sword and there are no more problems. You can rush through the dungeons on medium difficulty in no time. Even Rhinos or Allos are no problem. For Arthropleura and the bosses, an ascendent compound bow is needed, the Beelzemorbus can be killed with sword and Tek-Gear in under 90 seconds.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/2/2019 at 12:49 AM, Megalosaurus said:

I totally agree with you fellow single player. It’s just too crazy! I think that the only way to complete it is with friends, because otherwise it’s impossible. I play single player, and I haven’t even gotten past threat two! AND I HAVE GOD CONSOLE!!!!!! Yeah, it’s a pain.

I hope they fix it. Good luck!

I myself got past daeodon threat in first room and then the terror bird, but  I was in there and the KEY DIDNT SPAWN... RIP 50 min of my life, and running around making sure I opened all chests is annoying.

• 3 weeks later...

Ark made it so it's supposed to be a challenge, the first time i went into the dungeons i was level 96 and had full ascendant armor along with weapons and ammo, had a bunch of soups, healing brews, extra sets of armor (of course), energy brews, and yeah. Basically all of the stuff i thought i might need. I knew nothing about the dungeons at the time other than it was like a maze with fight rooms once in a while and variants of normal creatures that where rainbow themed (eerie creatures). I didn't even know there was a boss at the end XD. 
So i went right in, found my map had changed, and took a few steps into the first corridor immediatley to get spiked by a trap....oof. Didn't die, but my armor took a bit of damage.

So basically i got used to looking for pressure plates in the floor for traps. I almost got squashed by wall that closed and opened several times. Learned that there where chests here and there with random loot and each gave me about +1 minute in my time. And that's when i noticed that there was a time limit and kinda freaked out since i was going with such cautiousness that i moved pretty slow. So i sped up a bit. Met e few colorful (earie) creatures. All of them where passive (pteras, procoptodons, snails, dung beetles)

Whenever i went into the first fight room i got startled by the song, all the exit ways where blocked, and i got swarmed by a bunch of gigantic killer dodos.....terryfieng. So yeah, i easily defeated them with my amazing ascendant pump shotgun ;).

Then i think i had to face daedons, yep....they seriously dealed damage to my armor. THEY WHERE SO FAST!!! I think i also faced ants, dilos, and a few more that i can't remember. Oh wait....I also faced titanoboas. I had to take so much stimulants that i literally emptied my canteens after that fight. I kept looting chests that usually gave terrible loot, i didn't find any tek stuff :(

And then i stumbled into a room where u could access the boss. So my next thought.....wait there's a BROODMOTHER IN MOBILE??!? I had heard that mobile didn't have boss fights like on other platforms so i was really surprised. So when i accessed it i found out that there was no broodmother, instead there was a huge white monkey with anger problems that really liked chugging huge boulders at innoccent survivors that might or might not have shot a few metal arrows in their face. I soon regretted having left my rocket launcher back at my base. Oh, and i was also on my second set of armor and had used more than 100 medic brews by the time.

I ended up killing the monkey by shotgunning him on the buttocks and then got pummeled by ten thousand mesopithecus and mor gigantopithecus. Made easy work of them with my shotgun. 
I was disappointed when i saw into the huge dead monkey's inventory and found nothing in there. I expected to see something cool or rare and maybe even tek, but nothing. I hadn't gotten good loot or no tek stuff. So i just exited the dungeon with nothing good and a broken set of armor and almost no amo. 
So then i decided to search this up on youtube to see if everyone got the same rotten luck as i did. And EVERY SINGLE PERSON CAME OUT WITH AT LEAST ONE TEK BLUEPRINT. I was extremely pissed off and decided it was just pure luck. Plus, those dudes actually checked every chest. I didn't.....lol.

So yeah, i could've played it better by actually searching every chest and if i had noticed a door that was right besides me in the beginning room. I remeber finding a key and not knowing what it was for. Now i know that it was for that room at the beginning, and that's where people found tek stuff.....i slapped myself for the rest of the day. Also, something that i didn't know was that you could tame the eerie creatures by taking their implants and reviving them and tame them. Another reason to slap myself, especially since they looked so cool and met a level 300 ptera.

Basically i have entered and defeated the huge monkey quite a few times now, especially since now i got the hang of it. Also i another goal i have is to tame the noctis, but i never get :(. I always get the huge monkey dude. I actually check every chest (well, at least the vast majority of them) and go to every single room possible. I tamed a few eeries but stopped when i ran out of amber and didn't feel like spending money on more. Ive also found a complete set of tek armor and a tek riffle.

So yeah, that's my experience with dungeons

• 3 weeks later...

The dungeons are all good but the bosses that’s the problem i can easyly mow through the simple threats but the boss has just way to much health yes the somtimes have less than a giga but I got one hitter by the Halloween dungeon dodo with full flak gear the boss just sucks and they say you can get tek this and that but you only get one of the bps so you could get the blueprint you don’t want And wont get another this is the prob BOSSES THX

17 minutes ago, Rocketraptor said:

I guess me and you have different opinions I play on a brutal difficulty but 3 shot most bosses with my pump

How do you 3 shot a boss with your riot gun? What’s the damage stat? I play on brutal and my best riot gun is 449 damage and takes more than 3 shots for the creatures in the rooms since the hit boxes are all messed up due to their resizing mechanics. 

1 hour ago, Rocketraptor said:

My brother and me were grinding the snow cave for about 8 hour a week for 2 weeks and we got a bp that if all pellets connect does around 20k damage don’t know if it’s bugged but boss is always the easiest part of the dungeon for me

What is the damage stat? Because even if I point blank shoot, the most damage I’ve seen from mine was like 4k, even when testing on dummies. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Enter the dungeon at the same time by a Tek-Teleporter or through an obelisk. In the dungeon you have also to go through each room together.

Dungeons are endgame content, so, if you‘re new and you‘re under level 90 and don‘t have good stuff, it doesn‘t make sense. You will lose everything if you die in dungeon.

Archived