Community Crunch 186: Introducing Valguero

StudioWildcard

Realmente necesito ayuda, estaba jugando en mi servidor, estaba dedicado y desconectado con mi tribu. Pensé que era un retraso y, para mi sorpresa, el servidor se había ido. Por favor, ayudé. Tenía mis dinosaurios y mi casa allí también mi personaje que necesito. Una respuesta no es justa. He invertido mucho de mi tiempo. xbox one: cn ° servidor 538

Excited for the map! I am a console player and a little sad that I don't get to play for a while but I understand.

What I don't understand is why there's not a way for console servers to turn the bloom off (even down). I know this is a feature PC servers have but why not console, rented servers?

I can understand why bloom can be an interesting consideration for PvP so even integrating something like "sunglasses" as a skin or something to turn glare down to 0 or even 1 if equipped would be welcome for official and/or PvE servers.

Plant Z's weight is now 21 !
DILO wrong with u! Z needed a nerf but not a total one! put a cooldown on throwing or how long u get affected by another 1.. but not make them impossible to carry! now if u go for a grief or raid, u can carry like 4 5 max with u! where the defended base can keep on throwing ...
Do dev actually play this game? or have any knowledge about it!

1 hour ago, RunnerBoy89 said:

And ofcourse pc first again, just release everyone at same time or non at all this is bullpoop every time the same bullpoop

Of course PC first, I mean it is made on a PC. Sir your ire is misdirected. I still read angry posts of Xbox or PS4 maps "not working" yet you want them at the same time. PC users are the beta testers. They are the ones who loose characters or bases or tames because of unforseen glitches or bugs. They are the ones who must risk weeks of time on a "New"  type of mechanic only for it to be lost to a bug. It is because they get it first that it comes to console in a somewhat playable state. So if consoles must get things later so PC can find the problems, I say good luck to those souls brave enough to risk playing on PC. That small peace of mind is worth a little patience on my part.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AnthZ said:

Plant Z's weight is now 21 !
DILO wrong with u! Z needed a nerf but not a total one! put a cooldown on throwing or how long u get affected by another 1.. but not make them impossible to carry! now if u go for a grief or raid, u can carry like 4 5 max with u! where the defended base can keep on throwing ...
Do dev actually play this game? or have any knowledge about it!

do you have base weight or something? most pvpers have at least 300 these days

42 minutes ago, Makx said:

do you have base weight or something? most pvpers have at least 300 these days

got 620 w now.. basic flak n pvp kit is around 270 to 320, now if u take just 10 Z, thats add 210 W, and lets be clear.. 10 only do poop for a long grief or raid.. and with that, if u kill 1 player, u cant take his kit now, ull be overweight!

9 hours ago, Mossenstein said:

I'd settle for some stability fixes and getting rid of the established glitches. Im not embellishing here....the game crashes every 15 min due to the grass to glass glitch. Sometimes it crashes even sooner than that. New maps would be nice on Switch but I have a feeling (no proof, just assumption on my part) that the island- while being 1 of my more favorite maps- is also the most simple as far as the game being able to run it is concerned. I suspect the the Switch versions of the other maps would perform even worse. I really hope we get other maps for it, but it needs a solid foundation first. They have to "fix" the base game. I hope that day comes, at some point. Its been a long wait with complete silence from the devs.

Im looking forward to adding the map to my collection on PS4. It looks like an outdoor abberation to some extent, atleast as far as the various elevations go. Looks to be a good time at first glance,

I agree they have to fix the game honestly the chances of that happening is when the company gets desperate and really need switch to make some money.I still love the fact that when the trailer for switch came out they stated that the footage was taken on switch and the fact that the 2 patches fixed absolutely nothing.