Community Crunch 186: Introducing Valguero

StudioWildcard

Yay! Love this! All my favorites on one map. FINALLY! So excited! I hope things like vultures aren't left out like on extinction ?

I don't know a lot about this map. Hopefully there is oceans too because all my favorites are missing those. And I love the water creatures.

Also I really love the mini have styles of the drops, veins, and corrupted. And the Phenix spawn, and the reaper impregnation. And deaths worms. Those by any chance gonna be there?

And will Crystal isles ever be official? 

Also we need a Pegasus. And bug breeding. And more costumes. Like more skeletons and ovis costume for dire wolves. Tek stuff for dinos and could we display other things then artifact on the pedastals? Like crystals and petals and stuff? 

WHY ARE TRANSFERS DISABLED?

Why are youu treating this DLC like previous DLC's that included tons of new dinos and items? (SE, aber, extinction) This DLC is NOTHING like that. Its exactly the same as ragnarok which only brought 1 new dino, Grifin, and nothing else except for being new map. Transfers were allowed day 1 on ragna.

So lame that we need to start from scratch only to get 1 new dino. You really treat us terrible Wildcard.

• Facepalm 4

11 hours ago, LightningWalker said:

Y can’t valguero come out on console tomarrow because the map is done that’s not fair to console players @Cedric

Instead of having a huge amount of memory to work with like on PC, wildcard has to make this giant, "no limits" game work on console because console players spend half as much as PC players on their gaming platforms, if i spent under $1000 and could still somehow play this huge game i'd be thrilled, regardless of relate date. 

12 hours ago, YarbySauce said:

@Cedric
Dates are wrong for evolution event & will Valguero have Karkinos?

I think they will have karkinos,  but a lot of people are wondering if they will have rock drakes. I don’t believe they can fully utilize an aberration biome without making use of rock drakes in that environment.  If there’s radiation zones with no nests, you’ll never see me down there unless it’s for an artifact.  Still HYPED, but it’s my main concern

1 minute ago, slejo said:

You really would like me to join with my wyvern and 200+ metal pillars? How many players would transfer like that. Think of it!

and how many players will join and place thatch foundations instead? instead of taking it 1 min to claim land it will take 30.

they could have also allowed only character and tame transfer, or allowed transfers of everything in few days rather then 2 months that will prob take them.

ur point makes no sense and its not reason why they disabled it. they just do it to force us spend our time doing same poop on repeat. RECYCLED CONTENT.

• Facepalm 2

7 hours ago, rageraxes said:

Probably not going to happen considering the fact its still on its second version and still has the disappearing dino issue.

I'd settle for some stability fixes and getting rid of the established glitches. Im not embellishing here....the game crashes every 15 min due to the grass to glass glitch. Sometimes it crashes even sooner than that. New maps would be nice on Switch but I have a feeling (no proof, just assumption on my part) that the island- while being 1 of my more favorite maps- is also the most simple as far as the game being able to run it is concerned. I suspect the the Switch versions of the other maps would perform even worse. I really hope we get other maps for it, but it needs a solid foundation first. They have to "fix" the base game. I hope that day comes, at some point. Its been a long wait with complete silence from the devs.

Im looking forward to adding the map to my collection on PS4. It looks like an outdoor abberation to some extent, atleast as far as the various elevations go. Looks to be a good time at first glance,

Edited by Mossenstein

6 hours ago, Likeitis said:

Its free...

11 hours ago, Cablestinks said:

Fortunately, it is a free dlc.

10 hours ago, Joebl0w13 said:

Reading is hard for some people. 

13 hours ago, Arkysan12 said:

Its a free map u .....

It’s free to us but it makes money for snail games and wildcard because it revives the game and makes money from people coming back to the game and buying dlcs and other accounts... and why would they spend money out of their pockets just for “us to have a nice gaming experience” that’s just bad business

14 hours ago, Hankey said:

Lol missed them Dates again on evolution event did somebody just copy and paste xD

be nice to mix it up a bit.....like out of the blue do a 3x weekend.....server caps are a thing of the past (thankyou for pods) so why not keep the 'punters' happy with sme 3x love or something special more often....small things make a big difference :)

15 hours ago, LightningWalker said:

Y can’t valguero come out on console tomarrow because the map is done that’s not fair to console players @Cedric

I think they’re certifying it, and if not that, PC is the test dummy for issues/bugs so they can fix the console versions and then release it for console. I’m pretty disappointed too, but it is what it is

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Liberstitiac said:

I think they will have karkinos,  but a lot of people are wondering if they will have rock drakes. I don’t believe they can fully utilize an aberration biome without making use of rock drakes in that environment.  If there’s radiation zones with no nests, you’ll never see me down there unless it’s for an artifact.  Still HYPED, but it’s my main concern

There’s no drakes, sadly ?

8 hours ago, Wikus said:

I hope the map will actually be 100% complete , not like when Ragnarok came only 50% complete and we had to wait through plenty of updates to get the final complete product.

They actually finished it this time, or at least most of it. I think the devs said something about it being 100% done, if not 99.9%

That may have just been them talking about the Abberation  section, but yeah to most people’s knowledge, it’s done, correct me if I’m wrong though 

Edited by ST33LZX