Valguero

SaltyMonkey

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks beautiful!

These player made mod maps are amazing. Some really talented people out there. 

I saw a brief video on the map yesterday that was posted on YouTube by RoyaleWithCheese. I love the idea of the nests with fertile eggs. I always wished for that with all dinos, but I say this a person with zero computer programming knowledge.

It will be curious to see what unofficial servers do with a new map.

10 minutes ago, johnm81 said:

I see a AB biome so I am assuming you can tame / get AB creatures like reapers, basilisks, and shinehorn?

From the workshop page list of to do items:

Complete Aberration cave system with all Aberration dinos

So yeah it looks like everything from Abberation is going to be present.  Wonder how large the underground aberration cave is going to be.  HOpefully it'll cover the whole map.

Something else to note is that this map has Snow Owls from Extinction.  

Just now, Chewytowel said:

From the workshop page list of to do items:

Complete Aberration cave system with all Aberration dinos

So yeah it looks like everything from Abberation is going to be present.  Wonder how large the underground aberration cave is going to be.  HOpefully it'll cover the whole map.

If that is true I think it is safe to say two things:

1. Classic server cluster will NOT be getting Valguero

2. Classic servers will die as soon as it comes out.

3 minutes ago, johnm81 said:

If that is true I think it is safe to say two things:

1. Classic server cluster will NOT be getting Valguero

2. Classic servers will die as soon as it comes out.

I'm somewhat confident in saying that Classic has mostly died already.  Not sure if it's going to survive past 6 months from launch.

Just now, BlueberryJackal said:

Remember my words when i say, the map wont be playable because there are a lot of bugs. 

Nothing new here. Yet people will rush it. Most will regret it. A few will be fine. Those few will cement themselves as alphas on the best map that has ALL bosses and ALL biomes except for extinction (maybe?). The risks are great with bugs and role back. The rewards are YUUGE.

8 minutes ago, Woodsman said:

From the pics the map looks huge i wonder whats its size relative to rag

also i wonder if the new raptors will be added to the other maps like the island or only for this new map

When I flew around on it for some reason it felt much smaller than Ragnarok, but oddly people say it's bigger.

45 minutes ago, Sikaflex said:

We need more levels on our characters if they are going to keep adding maps.

I only have what I need and only have like 50 points left, that's after unlocking unique engrams from the different maps.

They could add a few engram points but it's not really nessessary and I'm against levels. We already have too many stats. It's possible to find everything as primitive blueprint and also to split things between friends. We don't really need that.

Archived