Shoulder pet, Max level detection?

MortenDArc

Shoulder pet, Max level detection?

Running aberration on difficulty 1, Override 5.. So max level wild is 150 an rock drakes should be 190... thing is .. if i go near a rockdrake lvl 150+ my shoulder pet will recognize it as a "max level Creature" ?

Cuz i was confused it said max level creature detected.. but i've looked and only thing nearby that it could possible detect is a lvl 170 rock drake.. ?

On June 20, 2019 at 11:40 AM, Aikar said:

Hmm I've killed drakes without max level detection being triggered... would be nice if it did work like that for me "be careful to not kill high levels", but def not seeing same results. 

Considering the Ark wiki and my own personal experience playing the game contradicts a lot of what you say on here, I'm not surprised by that at all.

On June 17, 2019 at 2:04 PM, MortenDArc said:

Yea, kinda figured that was the case, did some testing.. :P  Kinda silly though. :P Just wanted some confirmation :)

Thats just the games coding.. recognizing max level as 150.. so anything above will trigger the shulder pet. :P

It'sthe same thing for the Tek Dinos. Max level is officially 150, but Tek dinos can be found up to level 180. So, if you encounter one between Level 150-180, it automatically triggers the shoulder pet to read it as 'Max Level

• 2 weeks later...

Archived