Pranking I need inspiration

SnowboundGem

Pranking I need inspiration

Has anyone ever played a prank on tribemates? Friends? I want to try something really difficult but fun.

My prank.. not really a prank I suppose more like a treasure hunt. 

Xbox single player..  months ago I logged in as my husband putting him in creative so I could get him where I needed him. I left him on top of the butes in scorched earth.. with nothing but food and water, 2× parachutes. A written sign with an area description. For the blue ob which was his first of many stops on his journey.

He had to make his way there to get the next clue or items. Basically travelling the map to different locations. At each stop another sign and useful items. GPS, sleeping bags, desert cloth armour etc. No mounts and instructions it had to be done on foot. He died alot, it was fun to watch.

Long story short he made it to the home base. Where I had left his prize. A phoenix he always wanted one I spent weeks searching and waiting to find one. It took me ages to get it.

He was thrilled. So it ended well even if it did take him ages to get there.

If you are in a different tribe than you husband, you could grief him by parking huge tail swinging brontos in the middle of his base, that he can't move.

or,  just to be a pain, park a ton of dinos and then remove their saddles, so he can't easily move them. If the base is walled in, then you could up the ante, by putting them on wander. If it was a bunch of rexs, allos and carnos, he would think the world was ending, when he logs on!

You could hide some dodos or compys or other noisy shoulder pets in some foundations and he would hear them but have a hard time finding them.

PS - who needs to play PvP official, when they have a wife like you?   ?

29 minutes ago, Aushegun said:

PS - who needs to play PvP official, when they have a wife like you?   

I do like to cause a little mayhem. I can hardly do that in rl, certainly wouldn't be married anymore. He'd probably have me locked up..

I snipe him, tranquilize him more times than I can remember. I've logged him out in dangerous areas after hiding his gear. I left him naked and alone in the desert on rag once. He just died to get home spoil sport.. 

I snatch him up quite a bit managed once to drop him by accident in lava over the wyvern trench. 

My story and I'm sticking to it.!

I'm thinking of trapping him in a semi dangerous maze next. Usually same tribe but I have to make sure floating names are off when I play pranks and wind him up.

I can start a new map and not tribe with him, we've been together 16 years would be nice to live alone again haha..

You can place dozens of trip alarms where he logs out and enable ally tripping. When he logs on he'll be greeted by the loudest sound he's ever heard.

You can also handcuff him to a chair on a ceiling hanging off the edge of a quetz platform/raft, put a scuba tank on him, and fill his inventory with stone, can demo the ceiling to drop him and watch him sink to the bottom of the ocean as he prays a megalodon comes by to give him the sweet release of death.

Archived