Flexible Electric Cables??

TheDukeBones

The last patch broke flex cables and caused people to have 'unlearned' engrams, many were able to be relearned but flex cables remain unlearnable.   If you look even though you had known flex cables it says its not learned and it will not let you relearn even if you mindwipe.

Hopefully they fix this, multiple bug reports have been sent in on it.

dont know if anyone noticed but they completely removed the engram in the update tonight!!!!!!!!! NOT HAPPY ONE BIT!!!!!!!

A new base completely unfinishable with the currently snap points of the electrical wires for example why can we not choose the direction of the cable going from say vertical(in place) to a horizontal your about to place :/ literally had to make fires to light up my new building

Why can't I see the flexible electric cable engram?

I was crafting cables but than saw that the flexible cable engram wasn't present. I mind wiped a couple weeks ago so i thought that I didn't have the engram or forgot to learn it previously but the engram wasn't present either. Did i miss something in a patch or is this simply a bug that requires a computer restart?

Yeah there is no reason for the flexible cables to be removed from the game, especially for classic for example since we dont have tek generators and to push up fobs they really help. 

If it is removed intentionally then the devs should explain why not cover it up and say nothing. 

I have reported and also tried reaching on via Twitter each time I am left in the dark. 

WHERE ARE THE FLEX ELECTRICAL CABLES???

Well with the previous patch - we lost the ability to craft electrical flex cables, now with this patch, Electrical Flex cable engram no longer shows in the engram list.  

What happened to the Flex Electrical cables??? why have they been hidden?  Are you removing them?? this is going to destroy my power grid!
Seriously are we getting these back? if not do we have to rebuild our entire power grids ?  mine uses them to get power to various locations in a round tower (tower created using triangle pieces).

If your not going to put this back in we as players need to know so that we can fix our power grids!!! just removing them and not telling us Jack about it doesn't help!!

Archived