Ragnarok71 server has been down for 65 hours...

xihphor

Ragnarok71 server has been down for 65 hours...

NA-PVE-Official-Ragnarok71

did I miss something with the update but I haven't been able to play Ragnarok71 all week. At this time it has been down for 65 hours. I have looked at the forums and there is not mention of it being down except someone who replied to the Community Crunch about it being down.

I looked it up on battlemetrics and it says "dead"

does this mean the server is just gone with no notice? is it coming back up? Just want to know a status as I am concerned for my dinos that I can't access :(

Thank you

I answered another guy about same thing with a different ragna server yesterday. You guys need to learn how to do proper searchs on battlemetrics:

https://www.battlemetrics.com/servers/search?q="ragnarok71"&features[2e079b9a-d6f7-11e7-8461-83e84cedb373]=true&game=ark&sort=score

As you can see, there are 2 servers, the one you are referring as being "dead" and the real one, with 25 players atm.

This duplication happens every time the server IP/port is changed and its identified as a new by battlemetrics. Also your ARK client wont connect to it, if you try to connect from the favourites tab.

Archived