Question about breeding

gudmugly

Question about breeding

I apologize if this is not in the correct forum. I can't access the breeding forum for some reason to post this question.

I hatched a baby Rex and am wondering if I breed in a higher stat from another Rex I have if it's level will remain at or below 376. Assuming I get all the stats from the baby and only the health from the other Rex of course.

Current baby stats are
Level 335
23,540 health
2,982 stamina
150 oxygen
3,000 food
500 weight
1,125% melee

The other Rex I plan to breed it with has 38,060 health, other stats are irrelevant as they are not desired in the offspring.

Basically I can't figure out if the difference between 38,060 hp and 23,540 hp is 41 points on a tamed dino.

Please help. Thanks in advance. :)

13 hours ago, gudmugly said:

Question about breeding

I apologize if this is not in the correct forum. I can't access the breeding forum for some reason to post this question.

I hatched a baby Rex and am wondering if I breed in a higher stat from another Rex I have if it's level will remain at or below 376. Assuming I get all the stats from the baby and only the health from the other Rex of course.

Current baby stats are
Level 335
23,540 health
2,982 stamina
150 oxygen
3,000 food
500 weight
1,125% melee

The other Rex I plan to breed it with has 38,060 health, other stats are irrelevant as they are not desired in the offspring.

Basically I can't figure out if the difference between 38,060 hp and 23,540 hp is 41 points on a tamed dino.

Please help. Thanks in advance. :)

I think it is much less than 41. However your rex have zero speed so every stat is important in the new dino with higher hp.

You do not want to add speed to such a perfect rex.

Only way to know is to breed several. Or use extractor to see speed stat of breeder. I go to Single player to test it out. You might do better using stat extractor.

What ever is more fun

Excellent. Yes, I am hoping to avoid adding speed which is why I have been breeding with level 5 rexes I've KO'd and punched in the face until they have 0% taming effectiveness. It sounds mean but it's done with the best of intentions. haha

I'm hoping to have a super awesome boss rex that I can actually ride without running out of stamina every 3 seconds while also not having to worry that I will inadvertently level it past 449.

I have 3 bloodlines currently with different stats and I am trying to min max the heck out of it to get my perfect 376 or less rex. :)
BL 1: 16.5k hp, 2688 stam, 678% melee (my girlfriend and I bred these)
BL 2: 23.5k hp, 2982 stam, 1125% melee (a player quit legacy and gave these to me)
BL 3: 38k hp, 465 stam, 1125% melee (we bought these from a breeder on our server)

I also have a rex somewhere in cryo that has 1800ish stamina if adding the health proves to push the level beyond the 376 threshold.

I don't have any stat extractor and I am wary of downloading 3rd party programs of any kind I'm afraid. I do have time and the willingness to see this through though so I will get to raising that baby and continue the breeding process.

Archived