(Unofficial Dedicated) Added Settings

PrimalBeast

Suggestion

(Unofficial Dedicated) Added Settings

Why are unofficial dedicated servers limited? We are spending our hard earn money on servers can we get more settings to mod our clusters. Example I would like to enable element transfer in the obelisk. I would like to make element dust conversion 1 to 1 instead of losing 80% I would like to enable summoning bosses inside Tek Transmitters. Why are these things not available to unofficial servers. I am spending $100s a month to host multiple maps, can I get the options to mod the cluster the way I see fit. This is not official server so all limitations should be lifted give us all the settings for every possible in game items and let us configure our servers to our best abilities. Why aren't there a specific setting for the element veins? Maybe I want the veins to be 5x but I don't want the general settings to be 5x, how am I suppose to accomplish this? It would be nice to have all the options available for paying customers who are supporting the game by hosting dedicated servers that would be real nice. Why get a Tek Transmitter only to have to go to a beacon to summon bosses, I can understand this being a problem on official servers because it would take away from the PVP aspect of the game but on PVE unofficial dedicated no one cares to take their rexes to a obelisk 5 million times that gets old fast. It is PVE and unofficial this should not be a issue. PC players can do whatever they want while us console players get left in the dark. We need more settings to enable things that matter to us, I want everyone on my cluster to be able to transfer their elements to any map, I don't want anyone to be forced to fight bosses on a specific map because they can't move their elements. Please WC add these settings so US unofficial dedicated servers can talor the game how we see fit. Thank You!

0 replies to this server topic

There have been no replies to this suggestion yet

Archived