Gr3t3

My wife and I play although she spreads herself among multiple servers I tend to stay on one. I was on Official but working 12 hour days 4/5 days a week I found I just couldn't do anything.

I am now on a great Un-Official (Journey to Ark) which she has joined me on and we are having a great time. We have set up separate tribes due to having a 200 tame limit and she likes to tame everything she sees where as I try to stick to utility with a limited pretties however we are working together still.

As suggested above, She likes to tame but I like to build more and work towards bosses. We both stick to PVE due to the glitchy nature of the game though.

Unofficial is cool! I've played on a few on them, but find myself missing the struggles of officials at some point. Right now we're happily settled on Ragna 210. My fiancé likes to tame bigger angrier stuff like gigas and tek rexies and always does it in a way too dangerous manner. When I tame, which is once in a blue moon, I build a trap and do it in a way too easy way xD 

Archived