ARK 2.0: Dungeons, Bosses, TEK, and more!

GroveStreetJordan

Update 2.0 issues noticed so far

Can we fix the falling thru the map issues?

Specifically the daeodon room. Riot shield was up, and I got pushed thru the corner walls and floor and fell to a dark place of nothingness. Not fair. It’s the third time I’ve fallen thru the map. Which is wasting amber, time and resources when I die to the time limit stuck outside the map. Not fun. Lost a tekrifle bp, daeodon saddle bp, quetz plat saddle bp, gigantopithecus rug, and cone of shame. 

Also, on brutal servers, it kinda stinks to lose armor that is way better than what you’re receiving from dungeon chests... your rewards aren’t even sufficient enough to complete the dungeon you find them in... seeing as some pieces take many resources and I’m dying due to glitches. And what’s with a tek shield bp (4th attempt to not fall thru map) with 2 armor? That’s absolutely ridiculous. I’d post screenshots, but the file size limit is too small for the average size of a screenshot on any smart device. 

I’ve also heard that teleporting out of dungeons causes issues and if you crash during this you can not rejoin the server until after the dungeon timer death occurs. I don’t know exactly how that works, but it seems like it would be bug related and incredibly frustrating.

EDIT: They teleported out of the abyss when they fell thru the map as I had above. They also tried running back to an obelisk to reenter the dungeon that way, but it wanted to charge more amber even though the game thought they were still in the dungeon.

EDIT2: @DarkSpiritedWolf The trilobite isn’t new... been around for quite a while, just rare. Troodon and daeodon are two of the four new creatures. The other two are as yet unknown far as I’ve seen. 

Edited by nintendogamer7
Extra info and knowledge

On 6/17/2019 at 10:07 PM, nintendogamer7 said:

Update 2.0 issues noticed so far

Can we fix the falling thru the map issues?

Specifically the daeodon room. Riot shield was up, and I got pushed thru the corner walls and floor and fell to a dark place of nothingness. Not fair. It’s the third time I’ve fallen thru the map. Which is wasting amber, time and resources when I die to the time limit stuck outside the map. Not fun. Lost a tekrifle bp, daeodon saddle bp, quetz plat saddle bp, gigantopithecus rug, and cone of shame. 

Also, on brutal servers, it kinda stinks to lose armor that is way better than what you’re receiving from dungeon chests... your rewards aren’t even sufficient enough to complete the dungeon you find them in... seeing as some pieces take many resources and I’m dying due to glitches. And what’s with a tek shield bp (4th attempt to not fall thru map) with 2 armor? That’s absolutely ridiculous. I’d post screenshots, but the file size limit is too small for the average size of a screenshot on any smart device. 

I’ve also heard that teleporting out of dungeons causes issues and if you crash during this you can not rejoin the server until after the dungeon timer death occurs. I don’t know exactly how that works, but it seems like it would be bug related and incredibly frustrating.

EDIT: They teleported out of the abyss when they fell thru the map as I had above. They also tried running back to an obelisk to reenter the dungeon that way, but it wanted to charge more amber even though the game thought they were still in the dungeon.

EDIT2: @DarkSpiritedWolf The trilobite isn’t new... been around for quite a while, just rare. Troodon and daeodon are two of the four new creatures. The other two are as yet unknown far as I’ve seen. 

EDIT:3 @IckySplicky I have experienced a few glitched on online unofficial play. One: When entering the dungeon the lava obstacle was way to fast and I stepped on it as soon as it popped up but died as soon as i landed, and i have no lag. Two: When i got back my map was completely whited out with zero island details, the only things i see on the map are the markers for everything but the map itself is just like looking at a blank note. Three: **a big one** Ive played the server for a week and a half now and only when this update came out and then the dungeons went down yesterday the 18th, the server keeps crashing and backing up anywhere from 30min back to a few minutes It made it hard to get back from a raid i did and other people on the server couldn't tale a creature and one has died from a red due to the setback. This bug is making it hard to play and can you please find a way to fix it.

I have realy bad graphic problem since the update. On the beach is sand next second is there water. My tamed dinos disappear next moment i see it all green or can look through it. Im playing on Samsung Galaxy Note 8 my brother have the same problems he's playing on Samsung Galaxy S10. Also the complete textures are blinking. If you want to harvest something all is bliking.... thats really not nice and i also dont want to go in dungeon until this problems are not fixed.

I saved next to an obelisk intending to go into the dungeon on single player and the game won’t let me load back in. Tried about 20 times to load back in.

Edit: After the 2.0.04 patch today I still can’t get in my single player game. This is very discouraging. I know wardrum is working diligently at fixing everything so I hope they can read this and help please. Thanks!

Edit: After 2.0.05 still can’t play the game. I don’t care if I can’t get in the dungeon at this point I just want to be able to play my single player. Wardrum please help!

Edited by Rdrooger