ARK 2.0: Dungeons, Bosses, TEK, and more!

GroveStreetJordan

21 hours ago, TheHunterle1 said:

I have realy bad graphic problem since the update. On the beach is sand next second is there water. My tamed dinos disappear next moment i see it all green or can look through it. Im playing on Samsung Galaxy Note 8 my brother have the same problems he's playing on Samsung Galaxy S10. Also the complete textures are blinking. If you want to harvest something all is bliking.... thats really not nice and i also dont want to go in dungeon until this problems are not fixed.

I'm having the same problem. (Galaxy Note 5)

Screenshot_20190618-210901.jpg

Screenshot_20190618-211411.jpg

Screenshot_20190618-210909.jpg

Hi, I've been having major problems since the update where the whole island is flashing in and out. Like nearly every texture is strobing in and out like crazy, which is making the game unplayable. I uninstalled the game to reinstall again forgetting I didn't save my game to the cloud as I had started a new game a few weeks ago. So I've lost everything I had worked for, also I was having an issue where when trying to restore my primal pass it said it wasn't there. Yet when checking Google play it stated the subscription was active. After reinstalling the game the primal pass was available again but the whole island flashing in and out the way it is really making the game unable to play.

I am playing on Android and im not even able to see any of the unofficial servers. (as in  they dont show up on the list..which is totally empty/doesnt load at all)

Is everyone having the same issue or?

Any solutions?

Kinda feel ripped off considering that Im paying for the Primal Pass, yet Ive been having this issue and havn't been able to play for 3 days now.

I’m also on level 100 and I can’t seem to beat it on single player mode. (Mobile) Which single player mode is all I ever play. It’s super difficult. I think they should make it a tiny easier for the single players. It’s almost impossible and yes, it can be frustrating and not fun.

Edited by Celeste90
Replying to someone

9 hours ago, Celeste90 said:

I’m also on level 100 and I can’t seem to beat it on single player mode. (Mobile) Which single player mode is all I ever play. It’s super difficult. I think they should make it a tiny easier for the single players. It’s almost impossible and yes, it can be frustrating and not fun.

Yeah i am feeling the same...except im level 83. The boss is the only thing killing me, the dungeon itself is appropriate difficulty

@WarDrumJordan the dungeon map fix isn’t remembering where I’ve been, the chests on the stairs and water slopes are still rubber banding about 50% of entrances into the dungeon (it’s either there throughout or not at all), and the crush wall timings seem to be completely random now which is excruciatingly frustrating. You memorize the loop pattern and then it isn’t consistent, which removes skill from the equation and bases it purely on luck. 

And the god console changes are still frustrating since our private server is now bound by official server rules... the whole reason we got a private server. I feel that should be a server option that can be turned on and off by the owner, not mandated like official ones. Same with the carrying of carnivores. 

Thanks for your time and have a great day. 

EDIT: also the game sound is cutting out a lot more when reconnecting after a crash which also is no fun in dungeons. 

EDIT2: still falling through the map and can’t play for 40 minutes. Since admin teleport and suicide are disabled... more resources and amber wasted. 

Edited by nintendogamer7

Do much buggy code....No way in hell im playing these dungeons for a long time to come, if at all.    Ark, you need to devote way more time testing your product before patching and less of a mad rush getting the next shiny thing pushed prematurely to you paying customer base. This is a great game but suffers serverly from poor implementation.....

Shown even more with this second dungeon, they are geared towards pay to win strategies. Players who buy amber to spend on buffs are the main focus of the dungeons, otherwise they wouldn’t have made the changes that they did to the god console on unofficial servers. The whole point of the dungeons is to get players to buy and spend more amber. So now on unofficial servers the players benefiting the most are those who cheat for free amber and primal through means I will not discuss here.

The difficulty of the dungeons... well, it’s more a test of buffs than skill at the game. The dungeons are easy if you buy the buffs. Challenge and difficulty rely on skill to overcome. The main hardship of dungeons so far is food/water management and navigating broken platforming mechanics (not puzzles, just poor time synchronization so far) and farming resources to make gear better than anything you get out of the dungeon. This week’s hard dungeon is still rewarding mostly apprentice level equipment, useless ammo, insufficient food items (2x prime jerky does nothing at the rate hunger drains...), and why are bug repellant and tranquilizer ammo even in the loot tables?

If leg day buff and feast weren’t permitted in dungeons just as god console suicide/teleport (for when you fall thru the map), infinite ammo (leg day you basically can have infinite ammo/armor and food/water), and fly (which disables eating/drinking), you would see a lot more people unhappy with dungeon designs and their insufficient rewards. 

As it stands, dungeons are not implemented in a Balanced or Fair manner. And restrictions have been imposed on private servers removing control from the owners (where they were never before of any concern) before the other issues affecting them have been fixed.

A private server with 3 friends should be able to play the game any way (within reason) that they want. They shouldn’t be limited to the restrictions of official servers... otherwise, what’s the point of paying to play a free game? 

Edited by nintendogamer7
Improved wording in final comment

Since the Sarco update, I havent been able to play on my single player at all. I can still play on online servers but every time I try to login to my single player it crashes. I dont want to uninstall and then reinstall the game in case everything is gone, and I have so much on that single player that I don’t want to lose. Help?

5 hours ago, Rrrrrrrrent said:

Please add to Elements on god console .

I want to use great tek items freely on singleplayer.

They’re not going to do that for a while if ever since dungeons are an amber sink. They make money off its exclusivity. The rewarded element amounts SHOULD be higher, at least for soloing on a brutal server, since the structures require element to run. 

I am not really a player that likes to grind and adventure to get different items in the game, however One of the main reasons I got god console is because I like making strong bases and having Tames. So I would like to see a “Sandbox” Mode in ark survival or maybe just an easier way for people to get tek items with god console. I would really like to see a way to instantly spawn and tame creatures. Or would that be to OP for people with god console?

I am not really a player that likes to grind and adventure to get different items in the game, however One of the main reasons I got god console is because I like making strong bases and having Tames. So I would like to see a “Sandbox” Mode in ark survival or maybe just an easier way for people to get tek items with god console. I would really like to see a way to instantly spawn and tame creatures. Or would that be to OP for people with god console?

Please add community maps and mods for ark Mobile. This would be greatly appreciated and add a hole new chapter to the game. I would never be bored. Maybe have servers that can have mods. Also my god console is not working “invulnerability” is not making me invulnerable. Please fix ASAP

discord - Froggyfiddles57 - For Footage of malfunctioning “God Console”

Edited by MrGoLucky
Thought I could attach video - But size of video is to big x